- Event Coverage
Having lost Apple's invitation in our emails for the "Let's Rock" Event in San Francisco, we had our own 'rocking' event down in Singapore when we attended the unveiling of Apple's latest products.
Looking to end the year with a bang, Samsung introduces the last five LCD televisions in its 2008 lineup at the appropriately named 'Party-of-Five' media event on Friday. Check out these shiny models, including an Armani/Samsung LCD TV.
Fujitsu's summer (well, monsoon for those in Singapore) lineup sports a new swanky looking model for the Gen Y market and an Intel Atom update to a very familiar tiny model. We check it out.
Having whetted your appetites with our IFA Press Day coverage and Product Highlights, here is the full coverage of the latest gadgets and technologies that we saw on the convention grounds in Berlin, Germany.
It's that time of the year again. Comex 2008 has arrived, featuring the best bargains in town for anything related to technology. Occupying two floors at Suntec City Convention Center, this is the place to be this weekend. So join us as we bring you the latest highlights and prices.
The IFA 2008 in Berlin, now an annual consumer electronics fair, boasts the largest rented floor space ever, with 122,000 square meters. We check out what each of the top consumer electronics brands unveiled to journalists during the Press Day conferences held on 28 August 2008, a day before IFA 2008 officially opens.
Welcome to the second part of our extensive coverage of Comex 2008 as we continue to bring you the best bargains from the show floor and the show girls of the event.
Been thinking of getting a HDTV for this season's BPL? Eyeing a new notebook for school? Or maybe you're just itching to spend your hard-earned cash on some new gadgets. Well, with Comex 2008 just around the corner, we preview some of the deals you can expect to find.
It's no secret that when it comes to the iPhone 3G, queuing has become something of a much needed art, especially in other countries. Was the Singapore launch equally crazy with long snaking queues? Now updated with video footage!
Hot on the heels of Apple's iPhone 3G, Samsung has their own home-run with the brand new innov8 - the world's first smartphone with an 8MP camera and touted as the all-in-one entertainment mobile device. We find out first-hand of its capabilities at the launch in Vietnam.
- Samsung's SleepSense tracker can turn off your TV when you fall asleep
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors
- Amazon HDR streaming now available through new LG OLED 4K televisions
- Lenovo has announced the IdeaPad Miix 700 and the IdeaCentre AIO 700 for home users