- Event Coverage
In part 3 of our Computex show floor coverage, we bring you a number of casings, PSUs, memory and flash product highlights from HEC, iCute, PNY, Ritek, Sunon, Super Flower, Team Group and Walton Chaintech.
Though the Radeon HD 4000 series is still under wraps, AMD still had other new stuff at their booth to show like an array of AMD 790GX motherboards and Turion X2 Ultra based notebooks. So step right in to get acquainted with these new offerings.
MSI's booth is certainly bigger this year with more products than ever. Catch their latest products here in our complete coverage of MSI's booth at Computex 2008.
Gigabyte's staggering number of motherboards on display at Computex 2008 made us dizzy but besides that, there are lots of other products at its booth, which shows the diversity of the brand. Join us as we kick off the 1st day with a look at Gigabyte's latest.
It's definitely been a busy first day at Computex 2008 for ASUS as they lead the netbook charge with a new revision to their ever popular Eee PC series. Join us as we take you to their official launch of the Eee PC 901/1000 and then a tour around their ever crowded booths here in Taipei.
Computex 2008 is just a day away and on our pre event tour around the exhibition halls, we spied a whole bunch of netbooks just screaming for your attention. Check out our sneak peek of these upcoming netbooks from the various vendors.
With the introduction of its Nokia Music Store and N-Gage services on top of its Share on Ovi portal, the stage is set as Nokia introduces its next generation of devices for the online platform. Read on and discover the Nokia 6220 Classic and N78 with us.
Nokia continues to strengthen its strategic services lineup with the Nokia Music Store - now available for the Singapore consumer market. Get ready, for the online music revolution!
Microsoft enhances the Windows Vista experience with the Industrial Design Toolkit, a brand new design initiative in collaboration with some of its major partners including Dell. Take a sneak peek at Microsoft's lifestyle branding on the latest devices as showcased in this exclusive coverage!
Samsung's roadshows have always been a blast to attend and this year's AV Roadshow 2008 was equally exciting. Held at the Shangri-La Hotel, Samsung launched a host of audio-visual products that's almost certain to win your hearts (and dollars).
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)