- Event Coverage
And here we go again, another mad bargain galore over at the Suntec City from the 12th to 15th of March! To give you a taste of what's to come, here's our customary IT Show preview article, now updated with more bargains. Stay tuned for even more updates as the clock strikes 12 tonight!
In our final leg for the CeBIT 2009 coverage, we cover booths from Akasa, G.Skill, Patriot Memory, IDSbox, Jetway, Kingmax, OCZ, USB Implementers Forum group, Zotac and a few others like the Green IT hall and even the Singapore Pavilion.
In this CeBIT 2009 update article, we show you what's new from Acer, Intel, LG, Luxa2 and Transcend. Plenty of new MIDs, notebooks, casings and more were showcased, so don't miss this update!
In this episode we spill the beans on the latest that Gigabyte, Lian Li, Thermaltake, Aten and ESET had to offer.
In part 4 of our CeBIT coverage, we cover BenQ, Chieftec, Geil, Enermax, Enlight, Fujitsu Siemens, Hyunjin, JSP-Tech, Miracube, Shuttle and Seagate.
In this episode, we cover MSI's wide range of products with special emphasis going towards their growing notebook lineup, and a handful of network storage vendors such as Netgear, Promise, RaidSonic (Icy Box series), Thecus and Zyxel.
In this edition of CeBIT, we take a slight detour from PC components and bring you some of the latest products and technology from the consumer electronics segment such as mobile phones, cameras and technology in the car. Covered here are HTC, Garmin, Nokia, Sonim, T-Mobile, Canon, Blaupunkt, Dension, D-Teg, Innosat, Clarion, Kramer, Seecode and AC Propulsion.
Join as we take a look at what Antec, Arctic Cooling, ASRock, Axle, Biostar, Cooler Master and DJ-Tech have to offer in the first part of our CeBIT 2009 show floor coverage.
ASUS had so much to showcase in CeBIT 2009 that they had to be situated in a different hall from most other PC Component vendors. Join us as we showcase the very newest and very best of what ASUS has to offer. From the expanding Eee series to unreleased products like the Intel P55 boards, there's something of interest for everyone.
Take a peek into the grand opening ceremony of the world's largest digital IT and telecommunications exhibition, which now has the support of partner state California to further boost CeBIT's profile. Several honored guests have graced this occasion such as Craig R. Barrett, Dr. Angela Merkel and Arnold Schwarzenegger himself!
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on
- Dell acknowledges eDellRoot certificate is unsafe, post instructions on how to remove it