- Event Coverage
As HardwareZone celebrated its 10th anniversary and counted its milestones, it had again marked another unique achievement with the birth of the Iron Tech competition. Yes, it has commenced and the heat is on! Check out the Semi-Finals that took place in Manila, Philippines in the previous weekend.
Held at St. James Power Station on the 16th of September, Microsoft celebrated 25 successful years in the hardware peripherals business by launching a wide range of products, such as the Explorer mouse featuring BlueTrack technology, the fashionable Arc mouse and the SideWinder X6 gaming keyboard.
Having lost Apple's invitation in our emails for the "Let's Rock" Event in San Francisco, we had our own 'rocking' event down in Singapore when we attended the unveiling of Apple's latest products.
Looking to end the year with a bang, Samsung introduces the last five LCD televisions in its 2008 lineup at the appropriately named 'Party-of-Five' media event on Friday. Check out these shiny models, including an Armani/Samsung LCD TV.
Fujitsu's summer (well, monsoon for those in Singapore) lineup sports a new swanky looking model for the Gen Y market and an Intel Atom update to a very familiar tiny model. We check it out.
Having whetted your appetites with our IFA Press Day coverage and Product Highlights, here is the full coverage of the latest gadgets and technologies that we saw on the convention grounds in Berlin, Germany.
It's that time of the year again. Comex 2008 has arrived, featuring the best bargains in town for anything related to technology. Occupying two floors at Suntec City Convention Center, this is the place to be this weekend. So join us as we bring you the latest highlights and prices.
The IFA 2008 in Berlin, now an annual consumer electronics fair, boasts the largest rented floor space ever, with 122,000 square meters. We check out what each of the top consumer electronics brands unveiled to journalists during the Press Day conferences held on 28 August 2008, a day before IFA 2008 officially opens.
Welcome to the second part of our extensive coverage of Comex 2008 as we continue to bring you the best bargains from the show floor and the show girls of the event.
Been thinking of getting a HDTV for this season's BPL? Eyeing a new notebook for school? Or maybe you're just itching to spend your hard-earned cash on some new gadgets. Well, with Comex 2008 just around the corner, we preview some of the deals you can expect to find.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit