- Event Coverage
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
MSI's charm offensive towards the enthusiast segment continues unabated as we check out the company's booth at Computex 2010. Super-speed and super-powered products await, so step right in to get updated!
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
We have just attended NVIDIA's press conference at Computex 2010 and here are the 3D highlights from the event.
We pop by Marina Bay Sands today for the launch of Microsoft Office 2010 and managed to get some chat time with CEO Steve Ballmer.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
Lenovo launches a whole bunch of new stuff that promises to be fun, fun, fun! We pop on by to find out.
We got some hands-on time with the recently announced Nokia C3, C6 and E5 at Nokia's office. Also, a quick peek into the Microsoft Communicator Mobile, a collaboration between Nokia and Microsoft to unify communication channels in a corporate environment.
HP held a pretty big enterprise and SMB event in Beijing on the 20th and 21st of April covering new technologies, functions, products and services for their printer division. We bring you the condensed highlights of the event, so step right this way.
NVIDIA held its inaugural GeForce LAN/NVIDIA Game Festival in Shanghai on 10-11 April 2010 and we were there to interview Drew Henry, General Manager of Desktop GPU business for NVIDIA. Check out what he has to say about the recently launched GeForce GTX 480 GPU.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support