- Event Coverage
RIM (South East Asia) sat down today with the media, covering a wide range of topics from its plans for better distribution in Singapore, BlackBerry App World 2.0, BlackBerry 6 to the upcoming BlackBerry Curve 3G. Hit the jump for more details.
In the final day of IDF, Intel looked at the crystal ball once again and got us peering into the future of computing. Besides that, we also looked at a couple of real implementations of Intel's Light Peak.
Internet Explorer 9 Beta launched today with much fanfare and there's plenty of reasons for Microsoft to celebrate. As the first browser to support hardware accelerated graphics with the assistance of the OS, CPU and GPU, it is pushing the web experience to whole new level. More details in this report.
HTC continues their onslaught of Android-powered smartphones with two new devices, announced at a press conference in London. Here's what went down at the event.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
At this year's Nokia World, the spotlight lands on the Finnish company's reinforced focus on its Symbian^3 portfolio, such as the new Nokia E7. We present some of the major highlights of the annual mobile showcase by Nokia.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?