Samsung shared even more new phones today and we got up-close and personal with the F400, F480, W350 and Giorgio Armani handsets.
In conjunction with the yearly World Mobile Congress held at Barcelona, Nokia hosts its very own Showcase Nokia and 2008 is no exception. Held at Sydney, Showcase Nokia utilizes the concept "Share" as a central theme that revolves around its upcoming services lineup, with four new accompanying mobile devices.
Join us as we give you a virtual walkthrough of the official launch of Samsung's new flagship product - Soul and a showcase of new and exciting mobile handsets from Samsung at the annual Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The PMA 08 International Convention and Trade Show has finally kicked off and we're in the thick of it, bringing you our coverage of the latest in photo and imaging innovations and technologies, plus a first glimpse of the most anticipated cameras announced for 2008.
If you thought 2007 was a good year for Panasonic, you're going to love what they had at a special pre-PMA (Photo Manufacturer's Association) launch event to introduce several updates and new comers to the Lumix range of compacts. We even test drove their new TZ15 over the Grand Canyon!
HTC ushers in the year 2008 with not one, but two of its newest products. Firstly, we have the third member of the HTC Touch family, the HTC Touch Cruise, and then we've got their latest mobile computing platform, the HTC Shift making a debut too. Check out our initial impressions inside.
With CES behind us and Macworld 2008 upon us this week, the biggest buzz would be Apple CEO Steve Jobs' unveiling on what is believed to be the world's thinnest notebook - the MacBook Air. We got up close and personal with this cool new gizmo as well as other updates, so read on!
In this episode of our CES updates, we cover new technologies and showcases from Intel, DeviceVM, Kodak, Nokia, Lexar, Linksys, Sling Media and Transcend.
In our final installment of our CES 2008 coverage, we have a special focus on consumer electronics on the evolving home entertainment market and the many products from Sony, Samsung, LG and more that are raising the bar of technology. Don't miss this exciting finale to our CES 2008 series!
More exciting new gadgets and technologies straight from the show floors of CES, as we continue our coverage of booths belonging to aigo, AMD, Arctic Cooling, ASUS, Brother, dmedia and HP.
- Need to track your running, swimming and biking progress? There's the Garmin Forerunner 920XT
- Samsung releases new 3.2TB SM1715 PCIe SSD
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498
- StarHub's 2-in-1 Line service enables two active numbers on one SIM card at the same time
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17