- Event Coverage
Almost ten years in the making, the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2010 was celebrated with no bars held. A prestigious event held at the Sheraton Hotel on the 3rd of February, it paid tribute to the very best in tech products and services within two main award categories: Editor's Choice and Reader's Choice. Read on to find out what took place that exciting afternoon.
Sony's VAIO notebook collection gets updated and refreshed just in time for Spring 2010. We hopped over to Fort Canning to see what Sony has in store for us. Read on for the report and our initial opinions.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
Good morning folks! If you're looking to find out what Apple launched last night while you were asleep, fret no longer as we have the information you're looking for about the Apple iPad.
Fujitsu starts 2010 with loads of promise in their newly refreshed lineup of notebooks. Packed with Intel's Core processors, these notebooks look ready to sparkle and shine thanks to the new features that Fujitsu has packed in. Let's take a peek, shall we?
Continuing our roundup of CES 2010 show floor happenings is a selection of the latest tech and gadgets from the likes of Samson, Sennheiser, Sharp, Shure, Silverstone Technology and Skullcandy, among others.
In this episode of our CES 2010 show floor coverage, we cover booths from JVC, Duracell, Google, Lenovo, Panasonic, Philips, viliv, Sanyo, Mirasol, Kohjinsha, Microvision, Viewsonic and others.
In this part of our CES 2010 coverage, we visited ASUS, MSI, aigo, Casio, Kodak, Motorola, Parrot and Razer.
Our coverage of the first consumer electronics trade show of the year continues with highlights from the show floors, featuring brands like NVIDIA, Mitsubishi, Shuttle, D-Link, QNAP and Zotac among others.
We showed you a HDTV at just 10mm thin, but how about another at just 6.9mm thin? Sounds unbelievable? Get ready to brace yourself with fancy new TV technology, home theater equipment, mobile phones, notebooks, and more from the PC ecosystem coming later this year in this update from the LG show floor.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016