Part 7 of our exhaustive Computex 2006 Taipei coverage sees us shifting our coverage forcus temporarily from motherboards, memory modules to more light-hearted products such as powerful PSUs, extraordinary computer chassis, and exotic cooling modules.
Computex Taipei 2006 continues and we'll be looking at what's happening with Gigabyte, EPoX, SiS and VIA this time round. There is also more from ASUS, more details of Foxconn's CPU coolers in the pipeline and some interesting items from Zalman other than those round coolers.
Sony's first ever Digital SLR camera - the Alpha A100 - debuted today with a big splash and www.hardwarezone.com was present to witness this historical event. Sony has some ambitious plans for it and we've got the key details of this industry shaker covered in this article.
In our continuing Computex 2006 updates, we take a look at what ASUS, Chaintech, DFI, Scythe, Shuttle and Chi Mei/Chi Lin has to offer. We're looking at the latest in Intel and AMD platforms, systems, displays and cooling solutions so read on.
For Part 3 of our coverage of Computex Taipei 2006, we bring you updates from FIC, GECUBE, MSI, and Jetway. There was also some commotion over at Foxconn, so we decided to have a look.
Globally renowned as the largest and most glorious component trade show for manufacturers to showcase their latest innovations and flex their technological arms for years, Computex 2006 did not disappoint as we were treated to cartloads of bleeding edge products once again.
The quarterly pilgrimage of geeks and gadget-freaks starts today at Suntec Convention Hall 6. Join us as we valiantly squeeze among the crowd to bring you the best buys and bargains from the frontlines of the 16th PC Show.
What do the mega-blockbuster "Da Vinci Code" and Sony Ericsson have in common? We headed down to the new Cathay Theater to find out and not only did we see familiar phones on the movie set, but we were also fortunate to preview four of their coolest new phones and accessories!
HP unveiled five new business notebooks and two consumer notebooks recently at a special press preview at Seoul, South Korea. Hardware Zone was there to witness it all and has all the juicy details here.
ASUS is expanding its global presence and has decided to make Singapore its first overseas international headquarters. Today, www.hardwarezone.com takes a trip down to witness the official opening along with the arrival of a few luxury-class hardware.
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family
- Top Up Your EZ-Link Cards with My EZ-Link Mobile App for Selected NFC Smartphones
- Wireless Music System Rocki Introduces New Digital-Support Model
- MSI Announces AE222(G) and AE201 AIO PC Series