- Event Coverage
Internet Explorer 9 Beta launched today with much fanfare and there's plenty of reasons for Microsoft to celebrate. As the first browser to support hardware accelerated graphics with the assistance of the OS, CPU and GPU, it is pushing the web experience to whole new level. More details in this report.
HTC continues their onslaught of Android-powered smartphones with two new devices, announced at a press conference in London. Here's what went down at the event.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
At this year's Nokia World, the spotlight lands on the Finnish company's reinforced focus on its Symbian^3 portfolio, such as the new Nokia E7. We present some of the major highlights of the annual mobile showcase by Nokia.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8