- Event Coverage
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
The Sigma dp2 Quattro is an unconventional camera that packs an APS-C sized, multi-layer Foveon sensor in a camera body that’s just about the size of a mirrorless camera but handles like a point and shoot class product. Find out what we thought about the camera from our quick hands-on.
Gamestart 2014 kicked off this past weekend and the HWZ team was there to check out what could potentially be Singapore's premiere gaming convention in upcoming years.
Sennheiser has just launched a range of headphones targeted specifically at millennials, and we were on hand to get a quick first look and trial out the new Urbanite range. Hit the jump for more details.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
HTC's RE camera is a big departure from the company's usual offerings. The tiny handheld 'lifestyle' camera is armed with a 16MP f/2.2 lens and a single shutter button for photos and videos. That's it, no viewfinder, no flash module, no options menu. It's the epitome of point and shoot. We took it out for a day in New York.
Lenco has joined the wireless home entertainment speaker fray, introducing two wireless speaker sets and a wireless receiver, all capable of supporting high-resolution audio rated up to 24-bit/192kHz. We test drove them at a demo session, so check out our first impressions of them.
HTC is the latest manufacturer to jump on the selfie bandwagon with the launch of the HTC Desire Eye, a smartphone with two 13MP cameras, one on the front and one on the back. We take a closer look.
If you've been on the lookout to purchase a new gaming notebook, now would be the perfect time. When NVIDIA launched their new mobile GPUs yesterday, it wasn't just a paper launch. These new gaming notebooks from ASUS, MSI, Clevo and Gigabyte are ready to roll and we've a photo spread of them.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit