- Event Coverage
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
Even without new hardware announcement, Apple had a very convincing and exciting software update across the entire Apple ecosystem. "Emojification" is just one of the new things that happened, but hop in and find out every new update from Apple at WWDC 2016!
Still up? Join us as we give you the latest updates from the Apple WWDC 2016, live from the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco!
Join us for live keynote updates from Lenovo Tech World 2016 at The Masonic, San Francisco at 10AM PST, 9 June (1AM Singapore Time, 10 June)
Computex has got to be every component geek's favorite event of the year, with a bonanza of gaming hardware, laptops, and of course, components. If you haven't had the time to catch up, we've compiled a spread of the key highlights from ASUS over the past week in Taipei.
The 26th edition of the PC Show is now happening at the Singapore Expo, from today June 2 to Sunday June 5. Want to know what are some of the products and deals that caught our eye when we combed the show floors earlier today? Well, you've come to the right place! Buy, buy, buy!
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is the flagship of the company's new ZenFone 3 series of phones. How does it compare against the current Android flagships on the market? We take a closer look.
PC Show 2016 is here again. Keep yourself updated with our opening day live feed for the hottest deals and best buys happening right now direct from the show floor.
Looking to buy a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet is definitely the PC Show. This year's PC Show 2016 will run from June 2 to 5 at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known.
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan