- Event Coverage
MWC 2010 was the event where Microsoft revealed Windows Phone 7. So it is fitting for the Redmond-based company to announce its updates to the mobile OS at the very same event, one year later.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
Most of us have been waiting with bated breath for the new-old HP webOS products. Here, we take a look at the upcoming Veer, Pre3 and HP TouchPad.
We dropped by the booth of Japanese mobile operator, Docomo, for a quick peek at some of their unusual and innovative offerings.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
While news of the leaks were rampant all over the net just a day before their official unveiling, both the Samsung Galaxy S II and the new 10.1-inch Samsung Tab still managed to live up to their hype. We took a quick look at these two devices and came back with some good news to share.
At long last, the open secret once known as the PlayStation Phone makes its official debut as the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. We share some of our hands-on experience with the Xperia Play and its fellow Xperia siblings, the Neo and Pro.
CP+ is the only large-scale camera and photo imaging trade show in the first half of the year. This year, it was held from February 9 to 12 in Yokohama, Japan. Canon Singapore took the opportunity to show us their latest products that would soon be available.
With Mobile World Congress 2011 coming right up, we round-up some of the most prominent news that have made an impact in the mobile scene, and put in some of our predictions and our own wish lists for the annual exhibition.
AMD has rolled into town to launch its Fusion APU for the Asia Pacific region. Joining the AMD executives at the event were numerous OEM partners, which meant that we got to check out some of the upcoming Fusion powered notebooks, nettops and barebones systems.
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again