- Event Coverage
Sony's VAIO notebook collection gets updated and refreshed just in time for Spring 2010. We hopped over to Fort Canning to see what Sony has in store for us. Read on for the report and our initial opinions.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
Good morning folks! If you're looking to find out what Apple launched last night while you were asleep, fret no longer as we have the information you're looking for about the Apple iPad.
Fujitsu starts 2010 with loads of promise in their newly refreshed lineup of notebooks. Packed with Intel's Core processors, these notebooks look ready to sparkle and shine thanks to the new features that Fujitsu has packed in. Let's take a peek, shall we?
Continuing our roundup of CES 2010 show floor happenings is a selection of the latest tech and gadgets from the likes of Samson, Sennheiser, Sharp, Shure, Silverstone Technology and Skullcandy, among others.
In this episode of our CES 2010 show floor coverage, we cover booths from JVC, Duracell, Google, Lenovo, Panasonic, Philips, viliv, Sanyo, Mirasol, Kohjinsha, Microvision, Viewsonic and others.
In this part of our CES 2010 coverage, we visited ASUS, MSI, aigo, Casio, Kodak, Motorola, Parrot and Razer.
Our coverage of the first consumer electronics trade show of the year continues with highlights from the show floors, featuring brands like NVIDIA, Mitsubishi, Shuttle, D-Link, QNAP and Zotac among others.
Highlights from show floor of CES 2010. In this edition, we take a look at the latest tech from 3M, Altec Lansing, Audio Technica, Canon, Creative, Edifier, the HomePlug Power Alliance, iFrogz, Inwin, Iomega, Optoma, Plantronics, Sonos and Toshiba.
We showed you a HDTV at just 10mm thin, but how about another at just 6.9mm thin? Sounds unbelievable? Get ready to brace yourself with fancy new TV technology, home theater equipment, mobile phones, notebooks, and more from the PC ecosystem coming later this year in this update from the LG show floor.
- The Sony A6300 is the company's newest flagship APS-C interchangeable mirrorless camera
- This is why you shouldn't get a third party vendor to fix your Touch ID button
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch