- Event Coverage
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
We've come to the end of another Mobile World Congress, and to close the show proper, we round-up some of the prominent announcements and impressions of the mobile technology that made the headlines at this annual event.
Panasonic recently launched their spring collection of Lumix compact cameras, and we were invited to shoot in beautiful Queenstown with their latest and greatest. Here's what we discovered.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
MWC 2010 was the event where Microsoft revealed Windows Phone 7. So it is fitting for the Redmond-based company to announce its updates to the mobile OS at the very same event, one year later.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
Most of us have been waiting with bated breath for the new-old HP webOS products. Here, we take a look at the upcoming Veer, Pre3 and HP TouchPad.
We dropped by the booth of Japanese mobile operator, Docomo, for a quick peek at some of their unusual and innovative offerings.
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones