It's that time of the year again, when the IT vendors flock to Taipei for the annual mega trade show that is Computex. This year, the show has increased in scale, with a new exhibition venue opening up for manufacturers to show their products. Join us as we take a whirlwind tour of this year's exhibits.
Our coverage of Computex 2008 continues with a look at both the newer Nangang Exhibition Hall and the older TWTC locations. Join us as we spot familiar names such as Coolermaster, Lian Li, VIA, Ikonik, Kingston, Patriot Memory and many others.
In part 3 of our Computex show floor coverage, we bring you a number of casings, PSUs, memory and flash product highlights from HEC, iCute, PNY, Ritek, Sunon, Super Flower, Team Group and Walton Chaintech.
More from the show floors of Computex 2008, as we scour the booths of Acer, Aopen, Compro, Elsa, Galaxy, Hitachi and Silverstone among others.
In this next part of our Computex 2008 coverage, we bring you the latest and greatest from Thecus, QNAP, Mio, Genius, Glofiish and GMC.
Continuing our coverage of Computex 2008 is part 6 of our walkabout through the vast exhibition halls in Taipei. This time around, we take a look at more casings, memory and heatsink coolers from Thermaltake, Xigmatek, Nanya, Qimonda, In Win, XFX and others.
At the midway point through Computex 2008, we have covered many brands in our previous articles but there are still more to look forward to. In this update, we take the best from DFI, ECS, Jetway, HIS, Super Talent, Synology, Zotac amongst others.
Though the Radeon HD 4000 series is still under wraps, AMD still had other new stuff at their booth to show like an array of AMD 790GX motherboards and Turion X2 Ultra based notebooks. So step right in to get acquainted with these new offerings.
MSI's booth is certainly bigger this year with more products than ever. Catch their latest products here in our complete coverage of MSI's booth at Computex 2008.
Gigabyte's staggering number of motherboards on display at Computex 2008 made us dizzy but besides that, there are lots of other products at its booth, which shows the diversity of the brand. Join us as we kick off the 1st day with a look at Gigabyte's latest.
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!
- 5.3-inch Sony Xperia T3 available in Singapore from August 30 for S$498
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9