- Event Coverage
2011 is the year of the tablet, filled with more hardware and software choices. And that's where our PlayTest Lite with HTC came in handy, where we walked participants through a tablet buying guide presentation, giving them the opportunity to play with the HTC Flyer and win one for themselves. Here's what went down at PlayTest Lite with HTC.
The Symbian platform is still here to stay with its codenamed Symbian Anna update and two new mobile phones. We dropped by Nokia headquarters yesterday to check these out.
The recent Canon EXPO 2011 in Shanghai saw the company from what it was, to what it is today, to what its executives hope it'll become in the future.
Creative's latest series of wireless speakers uses the company's Wireless Modular Bluetooth connectivity to allow users to easily expand from a single-speaker setup to a 3.1 configuration. Sounds interesting? Read on for more details about it and other new products.
LG Electronics unveiled a total of eleven new HDTV models today, including LED, LCD and Plasma models bearing Cinema 3D and Smart TV features. Do check out our coverage to find out more about the new passive 3D screens equipped with Internet capabilities.
First glimpsed at this year's MWC in Barcelona, the HTC Flyer will finally be making its mark on our sunny island during the month of May. We highlight some takeaway points from yesterday's event.
Lenovo unveiled a total of nine notebooks plus two desktop units branded under their Think and Idea series today. The new fleet will be equipped with Intel's latest 2nd generation Core processors, as well as Lenovo's Enhanced Experience 2.0 certification which boasts of improved startup and shutdown performance on Windows 7.
Fujitsu releases 10 new Lifebook models, with a focus on going green and providing better biometric security. The new models cater to those looking for mobility, work performance and gaming - all based on the new Sandy Bridge platform from Intel. Check them out!
In the second part of our IT Show 2011 coverage, we take a booth tour of brands like Acer, Canon, Microsoft and Sony. You can also find out what the local telcos are offering at the show.
Our showfloor coverage of IT Show 2011 starts here, where we check out what brands like Dell, HP, Panasonic and Samsung are offering consumers. Let the bargain hunting begin!
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?
- Nikon KeyMission 360 camera lands on our shores alongside KeyMission 170 and 80
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar