- Event Coverage
We're not done with Computex 2009 just yet and continuing with our trawl of the huge component section here, we have more memory vendors to show you. Throw in notable chassis and power supply manufacturers like Lian Li and Enermax for another dose of Computex highlights.
Contrary to popular belief, Tegra is alive and well after a year of silence. Check out vendor implementations and a live demo in our video. Elsewhere, the NVIDIA Ion is finally picking up traction as we saw them in mini-notebooks, AIO PCs and motherboards. All this and more in this article focus on NVIDIA.
Next up in our Computex 2009 blast, we attended the launch of Thermaltake's much hyped Level 10 chassis. Also on the agenda, the latest consumer electronics and PC products from Acer together with P55 motherboards from ASRock, BIOSTAR and DFI. And much more!
Our coverage on Computex 2009 here in Taipei continues with yet more familiar brands that should rouse your interest. Join us as we take a peek at flash memory, PSUs, casings, coolers and NAS devices.
Our coverage of Computex 2009 here in Taipei is almost complete, but we're still not done! Here's are goodies coming your way from Artic Cooling, Cooler Master, Synology, Zalman, Zotac and more.
It has been a long hectic week so far for Team HardwareZone at Computex 2009. But it's not all toil and sweat. As is our tradition, we have captured some of the interesting sights that distracted us from our labors. Take a short break from the usual tech hardware coverage.
We plunge into the heart of the components section at Computex 2009 with this tour of memory, power supply units and chassis manufacturers. Along the way, we popped in at two ATI stalwarts, PowerColor and Sapphire to find out what they have in store.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
We scope out the action at the ASUS press event where they announced the launch of their new ultrathin notebook series before heading over to their booth where we found yet more goodies on display that left us wanting more.
'Twas the day before Computex and NVIDIA made news with a public demonstration of their GPUs taking great performance advatage with Windows 7, right out of the box. Here's our video coverage of the event.
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Limited Edition
- Here is the memo Tim Cook sent to the company on Jony Ive's promotion
- Local company Secretlab launches Throne, racing-inspired gaming chair to take on DXRacer (Updated)
- Biostar Intel 100-series chipset motherboards to debut at Computex 2015
- Panasonic announces launch of the Lumix DMC-CM1, the world’s slimmest communication camera.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?