- Event Coverage
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
COMEX 2010 opened its doors today, heralding a weekend of wheeling and dealing. To make sure that you only get the best information, check out our showfloor coverage from Suntec Singapore!
Spanning a total of five show floors at Suntec City's Convention Centre, COMEX 2010 undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest IT exhibitions this year. Before the show kicks off on the 2nd of September, here's a preview of some of the hot deals and gadgets you can expect to find at the show itself.
What's the Translucent Mirror Technology for DSLR cameras? At a recent workshop organized by Sony South East Asia, we managed to get some information. Hit the jump for the details.
We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
- The Wooting One analog keyboard offers something akin to 3D Touch on a keyboard
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 deep learning SDK will help put AI on your phone
- 10-year-old wins US$10,000 for hacking Instagram
- HTC Desire 830 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display and BoomSound speakers
- HTC rumored to launch a smartwatch in early June
- Meet the latest revolution medium format photography - the Hasselblad H6D
- Phanteks updates Enthoo Evolv ATX case with sexy tempered glass side panels
- Intel gives up on mobile SoCs with cancellation of upcoming smartphone and tablet SoCs