- Event Coverage
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900, which was announced at BlackBerry World 2011, will make its Asia debut at CommunicAsia 2011. We share some hands-on impressions of the newly minted BlackBerry device with an updated 1.2GHz processor and touch screen capabilities.
Huawei has been a recurring participant in CommunicAsia, and the company took the opportunity to introduce its latest 7-inch tablet, the Huawei MediaPad. Here's a quick hands-on of the new Android tablet from Huawei.
HardwareZone checked in at Swissotel, the Stamford with HTC and SingTel for a status update on HTC 's hotly anticipated Facebook phones. Login and find out the details, including our first impressions.
Mid-year summons the start of the Great Singapore Sales (GSS) and more importantly for the tech-inclined, the IT Show. We scoured the halls to bring you the best buys from the show floor. So dig in for all the resources and information for your shopping spree now!
It's June, and that means Singapore's longest-running IT and CE Show, the PC Show, is here again. As usual, we've prepared a list of tech buys and bargains. Be a smart shopper and check it out!
This year's WWDC, unlike the last four which featured news about a new iPhone, was all about the OS (operating system); iOS on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, OS X Lion for the Mac, and a brand new service called iCloud. Here are the highlights.
Continuing its successful foray into the speaker docking systems market, Philips introduces an entire new range of Fidelio speakers along with offerings for the home entertainment and portable media player market segments. We highlight some of the key products to look out for.
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
Huawei held a media launch event for its new range of Android smartphones targeting the mass and high segment market. Join us as we check them out.
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- Running full Windows 10 on mobile devices with Snapdragon chips will soon be a reality
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore