- Event Coverage
Here's Part 2 of our PC Show Coverage and we have even more deals for you! So, before you head down to brave the crowds at Suntec City this coming weekend, be sure to use this article to help you get the best bang for your buck!
You've seen our preview coverage but still can't make up your mind. You fear the inevitable crowds that make shopping a hassle. Well fret not, with our coverage of PC Show 2010, you'll be able to get the best deals before you make up your mind on what to buy!
It's mid-year and time for the usual quarterly IT fair for all your gadgets and gizmos! That's right, PC Show 2010 is right around the corner and we've got the latest scoop on the upcoming deals! So, get your wallets ready and head on down during the 10th to the 13th of June at Suntec Singapore!
Straight from the stage at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference, here are the highlights of Steve Job's keynote speech and the latest on the newest must have gadget - the iPhone 4!
Panasonic established a set of eco declarations and environmental management targets in April last year. The Japanese company revealed the current standings and progress at the media event today, as well as to set new targets for the next three years.
In this next episode of our Computex 2010 coverage, we bring you highlights from ASUS, Corsair, Galaxy and Gigabyte booths.
We continue to bring you the best from Computex 2010. Join us as we check out Aiptek, Gajah, Holux, Ikonik, Leadtek, Opera, Plextor, Roxio and Zalman.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
Memory modules, chassis, power supply units and more highlights from Computex 2010 await you in our ongoing show coverage. This time, we check out AcBel, Antec, Apacer, Apogee, Geil, Kingmax, Patriot, PQI, QNAP, Synology, Team Group and Xigmatek.
In this next part of our Computex 2010 special, we toured the booths of Acer, ASRock, AVerMedia, ECS, Hanvon, Jetway, Luxa Microsoft, MSI, Shuttle, Thermaltake and Zotac to bring you their highlights.
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops