What comes after PC Show and IT Show? Comex of course! But well before it even commences, www.hardwarezone.com is proud to bring you a preview of the latest gadgets and great offers that await you at Comex 2007.
Commemorating the VAIO's 10th anniversary, Sony launched two new series and in style at VivoCity's NAFNAF. To add on to the festivities, the launch was hosted by Stephanie Carrington, a familiar face on AXN's Sony Style show. Check out the sexy CZ series and the ultra slim TZ series now!
Our coverage of CommunicAsia2007 comes to a conclusion with stops over at Samsung's massive booth and also that of Zyxel and Incomp.
Spanning across four days, CommunicAsia2007 is back at its preferred habitat at the Singapore Expo to showcase the latest in digital innovations to the world. Out in full swagger are HSDPA, WiMax, VoIP, IPTV and, expectedly, mobile phones. Join us as we take you through these high-tech aisles.
In the final installment of our Computex 2007 coverage, we take a look at upcoming products from Antec, KYE, Glofiish, Sapphire, SiS, Shuttle and more goodies from MSI and Foxconn. Of course to end it all in a cheerful note, check out the Computex beauties of the show floor.
In this eighth installation of HardwareZone's Computex update, we'll be bringing you a peek into MSI, NVIDIA, AMD, Thecus, Realtek, GeCube and Corsair. Check out the latest from Computex Taipei 2007 right here.
Our second last installation of the Computex Taipei 2007 coverage will bring you to MSI, Intel, Biostar, Cooler Master, Kingmax, Kingston, Leadtek, OCZ, Palit and XpertVision.
Our second day doing the rounds of Computex's halls produced sightings of brands like A-DATA, Chieftec, Geil, InnoVision, Lian Li, Sandisk and Scythe. Find out what these manufacturers have in store for consumers.
In this update of Computex Taipei 2007, we bring you the lifestyle side of ASUS with their notebooks, handheld and entertainment devices. We also cover Casetech, Global WIN, Hitachi, Transcend, Thermaltake, Lobos, CMC, Prodisc, Optodisc, Promise, SuperMicro and Point of View, so click on.
Part 7 of our Computex Taipei 2007 coverage takes you through Apacer, Artic Cooling, ASRock, ECS, Galaxy, HIS, PQI, Qimonda, Super Talent, Sunon, Vantec and Zalman among others. In this update, you'll see alot more memory products, cooling solutions, and upcoming components.
- StarHub Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex, Offers $100 Discount for First 150 Customers
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)