- Event Coverage
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
Canon recently held a hands-on session for three of their new products, namely the 8-15mm Fisheye, 300mm and 400mm lenses. And what better place to try them out than in the lively Singapore Zoo? Check out our brief encounter with these gadgets, complete with sample shots.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
First launched at CommunicAsia 2011, Nokia finally brings the N9 to our sunny island. Join us as we check out the MeeGo platform in detail on the N9.
Running throughout all four days of COMEX 2011 from 1st to 4th September, here's a quick look at a typical seminar-filled day of PlayTest@COMEX.
In the second part of our Comex 2011 buying guide, we take a look at brands like Audio-Technica, Aztech, Cisco, Creative and InFocus. You can also find out what the local telcos are offering at the show and our take on what you should focus upon.
Our coverage of Comex 2011 starts here, where we suss out the best and most interesting deals available. Are you ready? It's shopping time!
Bargain hunting for tech products? Comex 2011 is just around the corner and to get you prepared, the HardwareZone team is offering you a sneak preview of star buys and their special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan