- Event Coverage
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Why Exact and Active? These two words make up "Xacti", a namesake given to Sanyo's new line of dual cameras and voice recorders. We joined the Japanese giant at Resorts World, 12 March, for the unveiling of their new products.
The second and final part of IT Show 2010 coverage features bargains and products from some of the biggest names around. Check it out now!
The first tech bazaar of the year kicked off this afternoon at Suntec Singapore and our team was at the show floors checking out the best offers available. Here then is the first part of our comprehensive IT Show 2010 coverage.
Need some buying information before you start on your purchasing spree at this year's IT Show? We present to thee, the IT Show 2010 Preview, where you might spot something of interest, waiting just for you to head on down to pick it up from the 11th to the 14th of March at Suntec Singapore.
We joined Sony Ericsson at Resorts World Singapore for their exclusive "EVOLVE.ENGAGE.EXCITE" media launch, and came back with some "green" news of their Elm, Hazel and Apsen mobile phones of the GreenHeart series.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
We check out the first ever Samsung Southeast Asia & Oceania Forum held at the Suntec Singapore Convention Centre and found the latest from Samsung, including the brand-new Samsung NX10 camera and their new spiffy 3D TVs.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
- Sony unveils Xperia Z5 Premium, Z5 and Z5 Compact at IFA 2015
- Samsung's SmartThings Kit is everything you need to setup a Connected Smart Home
- Samsung's SleepSense tracker can turn off your TV when you fall asleep
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors