- Event Coverage
Running throughout all four days of COMEX 2011 from 1st to 4th September, here's a quick look at a typical seminar-filled day of PlayTest@COMEX.
In the second part of our Comex 2011 buying guide, we take a look at brands like Audio-Technica, Aztech, Cisco, Creative and InFocus. You can also find out what the local telcos are offering at the show and our take on what you should focus upon.
Our coverage of Comex 2011 starts here, where we suss out the best and most interesting deals available. Are you ready? It's shopping time!
Bargain hunting for tech products? Comex 2011 is just around the corner and to get you prepared, the HardwareZone team is offering you a sneak preview of star buys and their special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The unique Sony Ericsson Xperia ray comes hand-in-hand with a signature concept and design. Check out our behind-the-scenes story in Tokyo on the handphone as well as the Xperia marketing efforts in Japan.
Research in Motion held a preview session for its upcoming smartphones that are powered by the latest BlackBerry 7 OS. Join us as we find out what the new BlackBerry 7 smartphones have to offer.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
- LG to use MST technology for its mobile payment service
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service (Updated)
- Samsung refutes rumors of an earlier release for the Galaxy S8
- OCBC now lets you pay anyone using Apple’s Siri and iMessage
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28
- The new Apple TV app puts all your movies and TV serials in one place
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?