It's that time of the year again, when the IT vendors flock to Taipei for the annual mega trade show that is Computex. This year, the show has increased in scale, with a new exhibition venue opening up for manufacturers to show their products. Join us as we take a whirlwind tour of this year's exhibits.
Our coverage of Computex 2008 continues with a look at both the newer Nangang Exhibition Hall and the older TWTC locations. Join us as we spot familiar names such as Coolermaster, Lian Li, VIA, Ikonik, Kingston, Patriot Memory and many others.
In part 3 of our Computex show floor coverage, we bring you a number of casings, PSUs, memory and flash product highlights from HEC, iCute, PNY, Ritek, Sunon, Super Flower, Team Group and Walton Chaintech.
Continuing our coverage of Computex 2008 is part 6 of our walkabout through the vast exhibition halls in Taipei. This time around, we take a look at more casings, memory and heatsink coolers from Thermaltake, Xigmatek, Nanya, Qimonda, In Win, XFX and others.
At the midway point through Computex 2008, we have covered many brands in our previous articles but there are still more to look forward to. In this update, we take the best from DFI, ECS, Jetway, HIS, Super Talent, Synology, Zotac amongst others.
Though the Radeon HD 4000 series is still under wraps, AMD still had other new stuff at their booth to show like an array of AMD 790GX motherboards and Turion X2 Ultra based notebooks. So step right in to get acquainted with these new offerings.
MSI's booth is certainly bigger this year with more products than ever. Catch their latest products here in our complete coverage of MSI's booth at Computex 2008.
Gigabyte's staggering number of motherboards on display at Computex 2008 made us dizzy but besides that, there are lots of other products at its booth, which shows the diversity of the brand. Join us as we kick off the 1st day with a look at Gigabyte's latest.
It's definitely been a busy first day at Computex 2008 for ASUS as they lead the netbook charge with a new revision to their ever popular Eee PC series. Join us as we take you to their official launch of the Eee PC 901/1000 and then a tour around their ever crowded booths here in Taipei.
Computex 2008 is just a day away and on our pre event tour around the exhibition halls, we spied a whole bunch of netbooks just screaming for your attention. Check out our sneak peek of these upcoming netbooks from the various vendors.
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family