- Event Coverage
Lenovo launches a whole bunch of new stuff that promises to be fun, fun, fun! We pop on by to find out.
We got some hands-on time with the recently announced Nokia C3, C6 and E5 at Nokia's office. Also, a quick peek into the Microsoft Communicator Mobile, a collaboration between Nokia and Microsoft to unify communication channels in a corporate environment.
HP held a pretty big enterprise and SMB event in Beijing on the 20th and 21st of April covering new technologies, functions, products and services for their printer division. We bring you the condensed highlights of the event, so step right this way.
NVIDIA held its inaugural GeForce LAN/NVIDIA Game Festival in Shanghai on 10-11 April 2010 and we were there to interview Drew Henry, General Manager of Desktop GPU business for NVIDIA. Check out what he has to say about the recently launched GeForce GTX 480 GPU.
Sony and Samsung have already entered the 3D fray in the local scene. Today, the spotlight falls on Panasonic. Their first salvo of VIERA flat-panels for 2010 includes a Full-HD 3D Plasma screen amongst a new suite of affordable LCD and PDP displays. Read on as we check out their latest displays.
We head to Los Angeles to check out HP's latest range of workstations for both the desktop and mobile.
We joined 3M today for a closed-door session on their current star device, the 3M MPro150 Pico Projector, and other equally exciting yet vastly different technological products. Stay tuned for the details as we bring to you the latest from 3M.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
You've read our CES coverage on LG's upcoming TV sets. Well, we are now here in Seoul to find out more about LG's plans for their upcoming slim and sexy INFINIA range.
Mulitseat Computing, client automation, extra long life battery, new notebooks loaded with business, protection and productivity tools and more were some of the star highlights of the day at HP 2010: Elevate event. Find out how HP is upping their business solutions in several small ways that come together enabling IT to work smarter for you and the office.
- Xiaomi working on a Windows 10 tablet for launch in September?
- Here are the first ten Lumia devices getting the Windows 10 Mobile update
- Photos and specs of Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and M5 leaked, could launch on 3 August
- New Apple TV with touch-based remote and App Store to debut in September?
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work