- Event Coverage
Bargain hunting for tech products? Comex 2011 is just around the corner and to get you prepared, the HardwareZone team is offering you a sneak preview of star buys and their special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The unique Sony Ericsson Xperia ray comes hand-in-hand with a signature concept and design. Check out our behind-the-scenes story in Tokyo on the handphone as well as the Xperia marketing efforts in Japan.
Research in Motion held a preview session for its upcoming smartphones that are powered by the latest BlackBerry 7 OS. Join us as we find out what the new BlackBerry 7 smartphones have to offer.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
With touch technology fast becoming a popular and primary method for registering inputs, Microsoft updates its mouse lineup unveiling some new faces and capabilities while refreshing some old ones too. Check out the new touch mice that's coming to your favorite accessory shops.
With 3D technology becoming mainstream, HTC is the next in line to introduce a 3D smartphone. Dubbed as the HTC Evo 3D, we got some hands-on time with the Android 2.3 device that comes with two 5-megapixel cameras for 3D imaging and a glass-free 3D viewing experience.
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices
- Team leaders appraise your Pokémon in latest Pokémon Go update
- Opera brings its free VPN to Android
- These Sony Xperia devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update causes webcams to freeze, Microsoft apologizes
- ASUS updates their in-car dashboard camera range with the new Reco Smart
- Acronis True Image 2017 lets you wirelessly backup your phone to your PC