- Event Coverage
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The unique Sony Ericsson Xperia ray comes hand-in-hand with a signature concept and design. Check out our behind-the-scenes story in Tokyo on the handphone as well as the Xperia marketing efforts in Japan.
Research in Motion held a preview session for its upcoming smartphones that are powered by the latest BlackBerry 7 OS. Join us as we find out what the new BlackBerry 7 smartphones have to offer.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
With touch technology fast becoming a popular and primary method for registering inputs, Microsoft updates its mouse lineup unveiling some new faces and capabilities while refreshing some old ones too. Check out the new touch mice that's coming to your favorite accessory shops.
With 3D technology becoming mainstream, HTC is the next in line to introduce a 3D smartphone. Dubbed as the HTC Evo 3D, we got some hands-on time with the Android 2.3 device that comes with two 5-megapixel cameras for 3D imaging and a glass-free 3D viewing experience.
Huawei's recent entry into the Android scene has caught a lot of attention, and their latest Android 2.3 device, the Huawei Vision, got some hands-on treatment from us in Beijing. Here's our first impressions of the Chinese company's flagship model for 2011.
- Get the Devialet experience right in the heart of town
- Singtel and Ericsson will implement boosts to LTE speed and coverage by 2017
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far! (Updated)
- Singtel launches Singtel Newsstand, offers leading news publications and data-waived usage
- The Nintendo NX will reportedly be powered by NVIDIA, not AMD
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS