- Event Coverage
At one go, Epson Singapore has launched 13 new projector models at a press event today. We went up close with the world's brightest 3D home theater projector, a 720p projector with an iPod dock, and many more.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
We've recently been invited to check out three of HP's upcoming line of notebooks, and we must say we walked away feeling that HP might just cling on to their top spot just yet. We present their new Folio, Envy 15 and Pavilion dm4.
Research in Motion globally announced two new smartphones based on BlackBerry OS 7 -- the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 -- in Jakarta, Indonesia.
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
Nokia invited us for a quick hands-on session with two of its latest Windows Phone 7.5-powered phones, the Lumia 800 and 710. Here's our quick take on both phones and what they have to offer.
Showcased at CEDIA in September, the VPL-VW1000ES is Sony's latest top-end, home theater front projector that's capable of displaying 4K images. We got a first-hand look at this super high-res beamer today, and here are the highlights.
We were invited to the Singapore launch of the ASUS ZenBook and managed to get a brief hands-on with their latest Ultrabook to hit the market. While it looks gorgeous, is that enough to set itself apart from the deluge of Ultrabooks scheduled to hit the market?
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore