- Event Coverage
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
COMEX 2010 opened its doors today, heralding a weekend of wheeling and dealing. To make sure that you only get the best information, check out our showfloor coverage from Suntec Singapore!
Spanning a total of five show floors at Suntec City's Convention Centre, COMEX 2010 undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest IT exhibitions this year. Before the show kicks off on the 2nd of September, here's a preview of some of the hot deals and gadgets you can expect to find at the show itself.
What's the Translucent Mirror Technology for DSLR cameras? At a recent workshop organized by Sony South East Asia, we managed to get some information. Hit the jump for the details.
We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Panasonic invited us to Hokkaido, Japan to witness the announcement of its new ranges of digital cameras and camcorders, including the LUMIX DMC-LX5, the SDT750 (world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder) and TA1, a pocket-sized Full HD recording device. Here are some highlights in the first of two parts.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
Sharp's Quattron LED televisions has nothing to do with quantum physics or Tron. Rather, they are a new generation of LCD panels woven with four primary colors in each pixel. Join us as we check out these slim and sexy Full-HD beauties at the launch.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card