- Event Coverage
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
It's Day 0, one day before the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 officially opens the halls and Motorola is already busy with new announcements, including the first Honeycomb equipped tablet.
Microsoft wasted no time to officially share with the world on what they've been working on, even before CES 2011 starts tomorrow. Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, a newer revision of Surface and next gen. Windows running on ARM-based systems.
Two days before the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 officially begins! We check out the special press only media event to see what's in store, and there are plenty of goodies to be spotted.
Sharp is finally ready to ramp up their 4-Color AQUOS Quattron series to the 3D stage. The new 3D AQUOS LE925 will carry an X-Gen LCD panel with side-mounted LED scanning backlights. Apart from the typical active-shutter formula, Sharp has also engineered a unique feature not commonly found with other manufacturers. Read on to find out!
Motorola's final Android device of 2010 has been revealed. Does the manufacturer end the year on a bang? Here are our initial impressions of this new addition to the Motorola lineup.
Toshiba finally joins the 3D TV race and we highlight two of their new Regza TV series that aim to deliver a punch in the steadily growing 3D TV space. We also managed to get some hands-on time with these TVs from the recent Toshiba regional TV strategy event.
ViewSonic joins the growing tablet market by offering their own tablets. We pop by to take a look, but can't help wondering where we've seen the oddly familiar tablets before.
In Part 2 of our SITEX 2010 coverage, we check out some of the biggest brands on the showfloor, from ASUS to Samsung and Sony. Get the latest updates inside!
The last IT show of the year, SITEX 2010 is here and it's the last opportunity for local shoppers to get their gadget fix. As usual, we have the showfloor coverage from the Singapore Expo. Check out the first part!
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button