- Event Coverage
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
With touch technology fast becoming a popular and primary method for registering inputs, Microsoft updates its mouse lineup unveiling some new faces and capabilities while refreshing some old ones too. Check out the new touch mice that's coming to your favorite accessory shops.
With 3D technology becoming mainstream, HTC is the next in line to introduce a 3D smartphone. Dubbed as the HTC Evo 3D, we got some hands-on time with the Android 2.3 device that comes with two 5-megapixel cameras for 3D imaging and a glass-free 3D viewing experience.
Huawei's recent entry into the Android scene has caught a lot of attention, and their latest Android 2.3 device, the Huawei Vision, got some hands-on treatment from us in Beijing. Here's our first impressions of the Chinese company's flagship model for 2011.
With dedicated models aimed at both businesses and consumers, Philips is venturing forth in the monitor market with bold steps. We also got a sneak peek of an interesting health-related technology that would soon make its debut.
Lenovo joins the Android family with the launch of its IdeaPad and ThinkPad tablets, which run on the Android 3.1 platform. Join us as we check out the IdeaPad K1 in detail!
Given the popularity of Apple's iPod, iPhone and iPad, it's only a matter of time that they invade traditional A/V spaces. We were given a tour of Pioneer's newest receivers, and here's a quick look on how they integrate with your iDevices.
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
- Will the next Apple Watch have cellular connectivity?
- Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch likely to debut in Sep, luxury version in the works
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium