- Event Coverage
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
We've recently been invited to check out three of HP's upcoming line of notebooks, and we must say we walked away feeling that HP might just cling on to their top spot just yet. We present their new Folio, Envy 15 and Pavilion dm4.
Research in Motion globally announced two new smartphones based on BlackBerry OS 7 -- the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 -- in Jakarta, Indonesia.
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
Nokia invited us for a quick hands-on session with two of its latest Windows Phone 7.5-powered phones, the Lumia 800 and 710. Here's our quick take on both phones and what they have to offer.
Showcased at CEDIA in September, the VPL-VW1000ES is Sony's latest top-end, home theater front projector that's capable of displaying 4K images. We got a first-hand look at this super high-res beamer today, and here are the highlights.
We were invited to the Singapore launch of the ASUS ZenBook and managed to get a brief hands-on with their latest Ultrabook to hit the market. While it looks gorgeous, is that enough to set itself apart from the deluge of Ultrabooks scheduled to hit the market?
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
Motorola keeps the Android race going with its latest bot-flavored iteration, the Motorola RAZR. Take a quick first look at the dual-core 1.2GHz powered, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED Advanced equipped beast after the jump.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!