HTC finally took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8) after much anticipation, leaks and teaser videos. It comes with two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Bose announced its move into dedicated Wi-Fi streaming devices earlier this year with the introduction of the SoundTouch 30, SoundTouch 20 and the SoundTouch Portable Wi-Fi music systems. We bring you our initial impressions of their rejuvenated desktop audio offerings after a brief hands-on session.
The first part of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2014 Editor's Choice article celebrates the best consumer electronics devices and gadgets, from cameras to smartphones, to headphones and TVs. Check out which devices released last year got the nod from our expert panel.
The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is Samsung's flagship product in its new pro tablet lineup, but is it just a tablet with a giant screen? To dispel the misconception, Samsung collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on event - so check out what took place!
Happening at the Marina Bay Sands this 27th February, the first electronics show of 2014 will feature products such as smartphones, laptops, and digital cameras, just to name a few. As always, we bring you a sneak peek of the star buys you can expect at IT Show 2014. Do check back frequently for daily updates with more deals!
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it! We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this IT Show 2014 - read on to discover some great deals!
If you are looking for a new notebook, router, gaming keyboard or mouse, then look no further. In this guide, we offer some buying tips and also highlight the best deals from IT Show 2014.
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
ASUS unveiled the PadFone Mini and ZenFone series one month ago at Consumer Electronics Show 2014. We dropped by ASUS booth today at Mobile World Congress 2014 to take a look. Here's our initial impressions of the devices.
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400