- Event Coverage
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Sony's first smartphone is finally unveiled as the Sony Xperia S, alongside a LTE-capable Sony Xperia Ion exclusive for AT&T announced at CES 2012. Here's our early impressions of the Sony Xperia S.
Intel's pre-CES briefing this morning described how Ultrabooks will take advantage of the compute performance enabled by their latest processors and evolve into a more intuitive device with touch, voice and gesture recognition.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
LG and Prada's exclusive collaboration has come a long way with the current Prada Phone by LG 3.0 being the latest handset in the line of inspired handsets. Here's a quick look at one of the industry's most elegant and branded Android devices.
Nikon has revealed the details behind the D4 their next-generation flagship DSLR camera. The full-frame DSLR improves upon the 2-year old D3s in every which way, including better image and video performance as well as new Ethernet and XQD memory card ports.
Samsung unveiled five new devices for 2012, all of which are targeted for a Q1 2012 release date. We share our hands-on experience on some of these gizmos.
The BlackBerry DevCon Asia took place in Singapore over Dec 7 and Dec 8, offering participants a wide bevy of hands-on sessions and industry talks. Also announced: The upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS and the new BlackBerry Jam initiative. Hit the jump for more details.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems