- Event Coverage
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
COMEX 2010 opened its doors today, heralding a weekend of wheeling and dealing. To make sure that you only get the best information, check out our showfloor coverage from Suntec Singapore!
Spanning a total of five show floors at Suntec City's Convention Centre, COMEX 2010 undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest IT exhibitions this year. Before the show kicks off on the 2nd of September, here's a preview of some of the hot deals and gadgets you can expect to find at the show itself.
What's the Translucent Mirror Technology for DSLR cameras? At a recent workshop organized by Sony South East Asia, we managed to get some information. Hit the jump for the details.
We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Panasonic invited us to Hokkaido, Japan to witness the announcement of its new ranges of digital cameras and camcorders, including the LUMIX DMC-LX5, the SDT750 (world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder) and TA1, a pocket-sized Full HD recording device. Here are some highlights in the first of two parts.
- Alleged rear cover of Apple iPhone 6C leaked, confirms rumors of new 4-inch iPhone?
- Canon announces launch of Canon Print Hub at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Aftershock is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X card with their desktop systems
- Sony announces the launch of new 4K and Full HD Action cams
- Canon's new ultra-short throw projectors let you write on the screen
- Google unveils new Chromebooks and Chromebit, the dongle that turns your display into a Chromebook
- Intel releases 14nm "Braswell" SoCs, targeted at entry-level PCs and notebooks
- Wakka Wakka! Pac-Man runs wild on Google Maps