- Event Coverage
Nokia invited us for a quick hands-on session with two of its latest Windows Phone 7.5-powered phones, the Lumia 800 and 710. Here's our quick take on both phones and what they have to offer.
Showcased at CEDIA in September, the VPL-VW1000ES is Sony's latest top-end, home theater front projector that's capable of displaying 4K images. We got a first-hand look at this super high-res beamer today, and here are the highlights.
We were invited to the Singapore launch of the ASUS ZenBook and managed to get a brief hands-on with their latest Ultrabook to hit the market. While it looks gorgeous, is that enough to set itself apart from the deluge of Ultrabooks scheduled to hit the market?
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
Motorola keeps the Android race going with its latest bot-flavored iteration, the Motorola RAZR. Take a quick first look at the dual-core 1.2GHz powered, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED Advanced equipped beast after the jump.
The ASUS Next Generation Motherboard Technical Seminar gave us our most intimate look at the new X79 boards to date. With exciting new offerings from ROG and TUF series, ASUS also showcased its new P9X79 series.
Another competitor enters the fray as German television brand Loewe introduces two new, top of the line models ready to offer you an immersive and entertaining 3D experience. We share the highlights with you.
Western Digital recently invited us to a Connected Life Home Tour to showcase its My Book Live personal cloud storage device and other products capable of connecting to this shared storage. Here are the highlights.
Going bird-watching this Saturday, and to a football match the following evening? A pair of binoculars is surely an indispensable tool for such occasions. What if you could record what you're seeing? Sony has the answer in the form of the DEV-5.
More phones? Well, that only means one thing: more choices. At today's regional launch, HTC unveiled a total of four new smartphones catering to different lifestyles. Catch our coverage after the jump.
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 and Gear IconX wireless ear buds leaked
- Nintendo's Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem franchises are coming to smartphones
- Intel wants USB-C ports to replace the 3.5mm headphone jack