- Event Coverage
Running throughout all four days of COMEX 2011 from 1st to 4th September, here's a quick look at a typical seminar-filled day of PlayTest@COMEX.
In the second part of our Comex 2011 buying guide, we take a look at brands like Audio-Technica, Aztech, Cisco, Creative and InFocus. You can also find out what the local telcos are offering at the show and our take on what you should focus upon.
Our coverage of Comex 2011 starts here, where we suss out the best and most interesting deals available. Are you ready? It's shopping time!
Bargain hunting for tech products? Comex 2011 is just around the corner and to get you prepared, the HardwareZone team is offering you a sneak preview of star buys and their special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The unique Sony Ericsson Xperia ray comes hand-in-hand with a signature concept and design. Check out our behind-the-scenes story in Tokyo on the handphone as well as the Xperia marketing efforts in Japan.
Research in Motion held a preview session for its upcoming smartphones that are powered by the latest BlackBerry 7 OS. Join us as we find out what the new BlackBerry 7 smartphones have to offer.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
- OpenSignal: Singapore has the fastest LTE speed; Singtel and StarHub the two fastest LTE operators in the world
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!