- Event Coverage
We've come to the end of another Mobile World Congress, and to close the show proper, we round-up some of the prominent announcements and impressions of the mobile technology that made the headlines at this annual event.
Panasonic recently launched their spring collection of Lumix compact cameras, and we were invited to shoot in beautiful Queenstown with their latest and greatest. Here's what we discovered.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
MWC 2010 was the event where Microsoft revealed Windows Phone 7. So it is fitting for the Redmond-based company to announce its updates to the mobile OS at the very same event, one year later.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
Most of us have been waiting with bated breath for the new-old HP webOS products. Here, we take a look at the upcoming Veer, Pre3 and HP TouchPad.
We dropped by the booth of Japanese mobile operator, Docomo, for a quick peek at some of their unusual and innovative offerings.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
- Plantronics launches the BackBeat Sense - ultra-light wireless headphones for all-day listening.
- Razer reveals Wildcat Xbox One controller and new Nabu smartband at PAX Prime
- M1 Data Passport available in five more countries
- Local app Grabz woos customers with exclusive deals and VIP concierge
- Get the newest iPhone in real 24K gold
- MSI announces GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning for overclockers
- TP-Link will launch new Touch P5 and Archer C3200 routers at Comex 2015
- ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam gives you an extra pair of eyes on the road