- Event Coverage
Our showfloor coverage of IT Show 2011 starts here, where we check out what brands like Dell, HP, Panasonic and Samsung are offering consumers. Let the bargain hunting begin!
Need info on what to expect from this year's IT Show but can't seem to find it? Well, fear not. The HardwareZone team has compiled a list of tech buys and bargains that will make their presence known at the annual IT Show 2011 at Suntec Singapore from the 10th to 13th of March.
Samsung's SEA, Oceania and Taiwan Forum 2011 is Samsung's second regional forum showcasing the Korean company's barrage of CE products readied for 2011. With fresh items based on Samsung's newfound "Smarter Life" ethos, we bring you the event's highlights as well as cool upcoming gadgets to hit our shores, including the Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Canon brought us back to school with the spring launch of their latest and greatest compact cameras, DSLR cameras and digital camcorders. Join us in session to learn what's new!
In this second and final part of the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2011 Editor's Choice article, we focus on the cream of the crop in the PC ecosystem. And we bring you some photos and video highlights of the awards ceremony.
The first part of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2011 Editor's Choice article includes the best consumer electronics devices and gadgets, ranging from mobile phones to cameras and notebooks. Check out which devices last year scored highly with our team.
It's the time of the year for the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards! This year, we paid tribute to 39 companies across 69 categories in the computing, consumer electronics, communications, and digital entertainment spaces. First up in this article are the results of the Reader's Choice polls. Come on in to find out if your favorite brand won!
We head down to the city of Xiao Long Baos (Shanghai) to check out HP's A New HP World Event and find out more about their new and upcoming products like the HP TouchPad!
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
We've come to the end of another Mobile World Congress, and to close the show proper, we round-up some of the prominent announcements and impressions of the mobile technology that made the headlines at this annual event.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines