- Event Coverage
Microsoft wasted no time to officially share with the world on what they've been working on, even before CES 2011 starts tomorrow. Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, a newer revision of Surface and next gen. Windows running on ARM-based systems.
Two days before the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 officially begins! We check out the special press only media event to see what's in store, and there are plenty of goodies to be spotted.
Sharp is finally ready to ramp up their 4-Color AQUOS Quattron series to the 3D stage. The new 3D AQUOS LE925 will carry an X-Gen LCD panel with side-mounted LED scanning backlights. Apart from the typical active-shutter formula, Sharp has also engineered a unique feature not commonly found with other manufacturers. Read on to find out!
Motorola's final Android device of 2010 has been revealed. Does the manufacturer end the year on a bang? Here are our initial impressions of this new addition to the Motorola lineup.
Toshiba finally joins the 3D TV race and we highlight two of their new Regza TV series that aim to deliver a punch in the steadily growing 3D TV space. We also managed to get some hands-on time with these TVs from the recent Toshiba regional TV strategy event.
ViewSonic joins the growing tablet market by offering their own tablets. We pop by to take a look, but can't help wondering where we've seen the oddly familiar tablets before.
In Part 2 of our SITEX 2010 coverage, we check out some of the biggest brands on the showfloor, from ASUS to Samsung and Sony. Get the latest updates inside!
The last IT show of the year, SITEX 2010 is here and it's the last opportunity for local shoppers to get their gadget fix. As usual, we have the showfloor coverage from the Singapore Expo. Check out the first part!
With the last IT bazaar of the year, SITEX 2010 just a week away, it's time to start sniffing for the best deals. Here to help you with that, here's our SITEX 2010 preview.
We were recently invited to join a short trip to Sony's factory in Thailand, Ayutthaya, as part of the first group of journalists to visit the place after its shift from production of TVs to Digital Imaging devices. Hit the jump for the details.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support