- Event Coverage
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
We had a booth side chat with two important persons from MSI, Mr. Tim Lee, Sales Director of APAC Sales Dept. and Mr. Green Lin, Marketing Manager of Notebook Channel Marketing. We picked their minds to gain more insights about the business and product strategies of MSI.
PC Show, Singapore's longest-running IT and Consumer Electronics Show is just around the corner! Here's a taste of what's to come, as we reveal some of the hottest deals and bargains!
AMD has just announced the release of two new E-Series APUs, the E2-1800 and E1-1200, at Computex 2012. They also took some time to talk at length about the benefits of Trinity.
Last year’s Clementine Orange U300s was one of the best looking Ultrabooks we’ve come across. This year, instead of just updating the processors to Ivy Bridge, Lenovo also updated its Ultrabook line-up with new colors to match your style.
Fujitsu is one of the last notebook manufacturers to get into the Ultrabook game, but what better way to start than with Ivy Bridge and two distinct models? Included in the line-up are also some multimedia and enterprise class notebooks.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
More from Computex 2012, as we were invited to Gigabyte's special VIP suite at Taipei 101 to have an intimate look at their latest motherboards.
First spotted in prototype form at CES 2012 earlier this year, Sony's first Ultrabook, the VAIO T series has now landed in Singapore, with an official release date scheduled for mid-June for the 11-inch model and end of June for the 13-inch. We had a chance to take a closer look - here's what we thought.
Asia's largest and most vibrant ICT trade show is about to commence on the 5th of June, but there's so much anticipation building up towards it that there's already plenty of news on what's going to be showcased at this mega-show. Check out the upcoming highlights we've compiled so far and check back later for even more updates!
- Google delays launch of Android Wear 2.0 to early 2017
- This Belkin adapter will let you charge your iPhone 7 with your earphones plugged in
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM