- Event Coverage
ASUS launches the N43SL multimedia notebook at a press event held in Taipei today. The 14-inch laptop's artwork is inspired and designed by popular Taiwanese artiste, Jay Chou, along with audio hardware co-developed by the Bang & Olufsen ICEpower team.
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Focal is known for the high quality and the pure tone of their audio products. They have finally come to the shores of Singapore with a line-up of their new 2.1 speakers and a few first time reveals. Read on to find out more.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
Japan has some of the coolest mobile phones and services in the world, so it's no surprise that NTT Docomo is always high on our visit list. This year, we're looking at a possible global NFC standard, AR games and a prototype multi-band amp.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900, which was announced at BlackBerry World 2011, will make its Asia debut at CommunicAsia 2011. We share some hands-on impressions of the newly minted BlackBerry device with an updated 1.2GHz processor and touch screen capabilities.
Huawei has been a recurring participant in CommunicAsia, and the company took the opportunity to introduce its latest 7-inch tablet, the Huawei MediaPad. Here's a quick hands-on of the new Android tablet from Huawei.
- Apple iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard available in first week of Nov?
- Want to buy the Apple Watch Hermès? Take a look at their retail prices here
- Here's how the Samsung-made A9 chip fared against its TSMC counterpart in benchmarks
- Is the Apple iPhone 6s more popular than the 6s Plus in the first week of sales?
- Sony announces list of Xperia devices getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
- Microsoft surprises us with the Surface Book; calls it the "ultimate laptop"
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 to be available here starting Nov 19; and here are the prices
- The Surface Pro 4 is the best tablet Microsoft has ever built