Our PC Show 2009 highlight continues with the second and final part, with even more pictures and bargains from the show floor. Included here are major vendors like ASUS, Compaq, Creative, Dell, Lenovo, LG, Samsung and Sony. Find out what they have in store for you!
You have seen the preview. You have seen the pricelists. Now, Team HardwareZone gives you the highlights of PC Show 2009 straight from the show floors. This first part of our coverage includes marquee names like Acer, Apple, Canon, HP, Sharp and Toshiba among others
In a few more hours, will you be one with the crowd to check out the biggest bargains in town at this year's PC Show? Before you do, here's another quick update of some of the best buys in town, and stay tuned as we bring you the full coverage, right here at www.hardwarezone.com!
Apple has made some interesting announcements at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), what with the new iPhone 3G S and revamped MacBooks. Join us as we enter the hallowed grounds of Moscone Center (for MacHeads), to take a closer look at Apple's latest goodies.
To augment their VIERA fleet, Panasonic has added a sultry mix of home entertainment systems to accompany their HDTVs for their launch here in Singapore. We'll also bring you a snippet or two from Panasonic's "Eco Ideas" Roadshow held in conjunction with World Environment Day last week.
We have reached the end of our Computex highlights. But before we depart the fair shores of Taiwan, here are some of the lovely maidens that will be missed. Feast your eyes on their charms and tell us your favorite!
Join us in this extensive Computex update of what AMD and Intel have planned to churn out in the near future from the notebook, to the desktop and the server platforms. Sort of a crystal ball update if you will, so check out the future today!
Yet more goodies abound in our coverage - check out the stuff from Aten, ATP, Corsair, Foxconn, Kingston, OCZ, XFX and more. Let's get started, shall we?
We're not done with Computex 2009 just yet and continuing with our trawl of the huge component section here, we have more memory vendors to show you. Throw in notable chassis and power supply manufacturers like Lian Li and Enermax for another dose of Computex highlights.
Gigabyte has always been brimming with ideas and their new range of Intel P55 motherboards shows that with a new suite of functions. Also of worthy mention are their new range of mini-notebooks and their Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 event that had its finale at Taipei 101. Check out the excitement and more in this article!
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family