- Event Coverage
Ever wondered if you could ditch that power charging brick? In about 5 years or so, that could become a reality with wireless charging capabilities thanks to the players involved in the Wireless Power Consortium like Freescale. We share with you some demonstrations from Freescale.
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
Cooler Master showcased its wares at Computex 2012 that underscored their commitment to quality engineering for discerning rig builders and overclockers. They even have pretty cool accessories for iPad owners. Read on to find out more!
Earlier at Computex 2012, Intel announced that it would be interested in developing the concept of upgradeable All-in-One systems. Here's a quick look at some upgradeable AIO solutions from ECS and Wibtek.
The PC Show isn't complete if the telcos are not there - thankfully, they are. And right after buying your smart device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Without further ado, here's our recommended list of telco deals and mobile accessories offers.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it. We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this PC Show 2012...right after this jump!
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
PC Show 2012 has landed at Suntec City! In this guide, you'll find some of the best deals we've rounded up from various AV categories, such as TVs, projectors, media players, and headphones for your audio and visual needs. Have a read before you head down to the show!
It's hardware and casings galore at Computex 2012 and here's a selection of new and interesting casings from Antec, Aerocool and CFI.
NVIDIA has just shared in a cozy session with selected journalists, updates on Tegra, GeForce their strategy in the tablet market and more at Computex 2012.
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices
- Team leaders appraise your Pokémon in latest Pokémon Go update
- Opera brings its free VPN to Android
- These Sony Xperia devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games medals may be made from recycled smartphones