In this update from the NVIDIA GPU Tech Conference event, we visited the show floor area to bring you some cool exhibits on the hardware and software solutions scene where GPUs have been playing an important role. Amongst them, there were Tegra based products if you're interested to know more.
Following the juicy bits of NVIDIA's forthcoming Fermi architecture based GPU (GT300), we share with you other highlights of the opening keynote from the GPU Technology Conference 2009 by Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO and Co-founder of NVIDIA, on why GPU computing is playing an ever important role (with plenty of videos).
That's right; the boss himself spills the beans of NVIDIA's next generation game changing GPU architecture, Fermi. Find out more about the GT300 and what you can expect out of it - live from NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California.
Thanks to the folks at Creative, we were treated to a sneak peek at its recently announced Creative Zii EGG. While it's not exactly a consumer product, the potential it holds for developers could inadvertently affect how consumers view mobile devices in future. We share with you our first impressions.
Showing off its latest mainstream P55 motherboards, MSI took the opportunity to demonstrate to local hardware enthusiasts the new features on these motherboards. Key among them is an auto overclocking utility - OC Genie, that looks to have succeeded beyond our expectations.
In our last report from IDF Fall 09, we discuss the future of televisions, Intel's latest Light Peak optical interconnect and pictures from the show including Larrabee and a laptop with four screens.
We had the privilege of previewing the upcoming Clarkdale processor in action at a closed door briefing earlier today. Besides getting a firsthand look, Intel also revealed some performance numbers. Check out how this new mainstream chip stacks up.
Intel unveiled their latest Core i7 mobile processors today at Intel Developer Forum. We have all the details here including some of the latest Core i7 laptop models from major brands.
We look at Intel's latest product roadmaps from the enterprise segment all the way down to netbooks. We reveal all the 32nm product changes and their expected availability.
Intel today extended Moore's Law by revealing the world's first 22nm working transistors. In addition, Intel also shared details of their new Atom netbook application store.
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort