Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
COMEX 2010 opened its doors today, heralding a weekend of wheeling and dealing. To make sure that you only get the best information, check out our showfloor coverage from Suntec Singapore!
Spanning a total of five show floors at Suntec City's Convention Centre, COMEX 2010 undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest IT exhibitions this year. Before the show kicks off on the 2nd of September, here's a preview of some of the hot deals and gadgets you can expect to find at the show itself.
What's the Translucent Mirror Technology for DSLR cameras? At a recent workshop organized by Sony South East Asia, we managed to get some information. Hit the jump for the details.
We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Panasonic invited us to Hokkaido, Japan to witness the announcement of its new ranges of digital cameras and camcorders, including the LUMIX DMC-LX5, the SDT750 (world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder) and TA1, a pocket-sized Full HD recording device. Here are some highlights in the first of two parts.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales