- Event Coverage
AMD has rolled into town to launch its Fusion APU for the Asia Pacific region. Joining the AMD executives at the event were numerous OEM partners, which meant that we got to check out some of the upcoming Fusion powered notebooks, nettops and barebones systems.
What do you do when you've just engineered the world's slimmest 3LCD projector? We say, announce it to the world! That was exactly what Epson did with its new EB-1700 series. Read on to find out what else they've in store.
Developers get down and dirty with RIM at the inaugural BlackBerry DevCon Asia. Find out more about the PlayBook tablet staus, BlackBerry ecosystem, super apps and more hands-on feedback of the PlayBook tablet from our event coverage.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
And now, for Part 5 of our CES 2011 coverage straight from Las Vegas. Sleepless nights to get you all the updates straight from the show floor and featuring Panasonic, Razer, Creative, Audio Technica and so much more.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
In our continuing show floor coverage of CES 2011, we cover some really cool tablets, notebooks and other PC hardware from ASUS, as well as new Mitsubishi TVs and a quick peek at some extreme Shuttle XPC systems.
Part 2 of our coverage is ready for your viewing pleasure and we check out the booths of Motorola, Sharp, Toshiba, and Samsung!
Highlights from the show floor of CES 2011. In this edition, we've plenty of tablets, notebooks and systems covered, courtesy of Microsoft showcasing the more prominent products from their partners in one location. Also covered are Lenovo's new star products from their booth.
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
- Outlook comes to iOS and Android
- OnePlus' in-house OxygenOS slated for 12th February unveiling
- Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3333 RAM sets new record with 4351MHz clock speed
- Qualcomm: Snapdragon 810 will not be used in an upcoming flagship device
- Pioneer announces launch of HRM-7 professional studio monitor headphones
- Canon introduces new Maxify color inkjet printers for small and home offices
- You can pre-order the NW-ZX2 High-Resolution Walkman today
- ZTE launches octacore-powered Blade S6 smartphone