- Event Coverage
Yolk, the team behind the Kickstarter success Solar Paper, came to Singapore to give us a hands-on with their portable solar charger, with news on the finalized version of the product.
After many leaks, Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Note 5 at a press event today at New York City. Is this Note worth the wait? We go up close and personal.
Do you like the Galaxy S6 Edge, but wish that Samsung has made it bigger? Your calls are now answered as the Korean company has just unveiled the Galaxy S6 Edge+, a 5.7-inch smartphone with a screen that curves around the two sides. We go hands-on.
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
Taking advantage of the upcoming SG50 Jubilee celebrations, Google has opened a special pop-up experience featuring Google technologies designed to take visitors through a virtual tour of Singapore's rich history.
With Jurassic World reigniting the interest in dinosaurs all over again, there's no better time for an AR app like Oriinokards to release. We were invited to the game's global launch yesterday and here's what we found out.
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
ASUS has released details on the technology behind its custom graphics card offerings, providing insight on the design decisions and practical benefits behind its cards.
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
- Here's the design philosophy behind the Samsung Galaxy View
- OnePlus X is available for purchase on Lazada Singapore with no invite required
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone