- Event Coverage
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
ASUS has just unveiled a range of digital lifestyle products including its new VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a first-hand look at them.
Newcomer Bluesound has just launched its first line of audio products – a range of audiophile quality wireless streaming music systems. We were present for a test drive at their launch, so check out our first impressions and price points after the jump.
Following the unveiling of Sony's new range of Z3 products at IFA 2014, the entire portfolio was officially launched in Singapore today. More details including prices and release dates inside.
Tapping into the F1 theme, Canon held a launch for the highly anticipated EOS 7D Mk II, with three new lenses in tow. Also announced are three new PowerShot compact cameras, including the PowerShot G7 X that packs a 20MP, 1-inch-type sensor. More details after the jump.
Nikon just announced the enthusiast-oriented D750 full-frame DSLR, a new 20mm F1.8 lens, a new Speedlight, as well as a new Coolpix camera. We had a chance to have a quick look at these products before they hit the stores here, and here are our first impressions.
Apple's latest iPhones are its biggest yet, so how do they look and feel in real life? Check out our first impressions of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in this hands-on, with photos and videos, plus info on its availability and pricing in Singapore.
This is it: the mythical Apple Watch has finally been revealed! Check out our hands-on with pictures and videos.
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Sony had a stronger presence in IFA 2014 with a string of new mobile devices including two smartphones - the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, its first 8-inch tablet – the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, two wearable devices - the Smart Watch 3 and SmartBand Talk. Join us as we check them out in detail at the show floor!
- Android users of WhatsApp can make free voices calls now
- Alleged rear cover of Apple iPhone 6C leaked, confirms rumors of new 4-inch iPhone?
- Canon announces launch of Canon Print Hub at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Aftershock is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X card with their desktop systems
- Sony announces the launch of new 4K and Full HD Action cams
- Canon's new ultra-short throw projectors let you write on the screen
- Google unveils new Chromebooks and Chromebit, the dongle that turns your display into a Chromebook
- Intel releases 14nm "Braswell" SoCs, targeted at entry-level PCs and notebooks