In this final installment of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2014 Editor's Choice articles, we pay tribute to the best products in the PC ecosystem, from CPUs to motherboards, to notebooks, storage and printers. Also, check out some photo and video highlights of the awards ceremony.
Lately, Aftershock rolled out its next-gen X and XG series gaming notebooks. Every machine now comes equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800M series GPU as well as a few other enhancements. We dive in to see what the refreshed X15S-V2 and XG13-V2 models have to offer.
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
Samsung earlier today announced the local pricing and availability of its latest U9000 curved UHD TV, U8500 flat UHD TV, and H8000 curved full HD smart TV. Of course, we've all the details.
Nikon invited us to a sneak peek at the upcoming addition to their Nikon 1 series - the J4, as well as their new do-it-all travel lens, the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm f3.5-6.3 VR. Check out more details within.
We were at the opening of TwoBro's new store at 112 Katong to check out some funky new gadgets including Fiio's new X5 high-resolution portable media player, an app-controlled LED lamp, Bluetooth-enabled light bulb speakers and more.
You've already seen some of LG's new devices for the year, like their curved OLED TVs with webOS and the G2 flagship smartphone. In Seoul, LG just showed me five other everyday devices to help make household chores less of a chore.
While covering the recent launch of Pioneer's new in-car receiver, we also took the time to trawl the show grounds of the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show and here are some of the interesting things we saw. Show girls aplenty, of course.
Canon held a mega launch yesterday, with compact cameras that push the extremes, and challenge standard conventions. Is this a sign of things to come, or just an attempt to stand out from the ubiquitous camera on smartphones? Read on for our first impressions of these products.
Pioneer has just announced its new flagship in-car receiver, the AVH-X8650BT, at the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show. The new in-car receiver features improved hardware and a thoroughly reworked user interface for smoother and easier operation while driving.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND