- Event Coverage
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
With Sony, Olympus, and Canon all having major product launches in the very early part of the year, the question of what else would we find at Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (a.k.a. CP+) is always going to be asked. We’ve done our rounds at the show floor, and here are our top five sights at the show.
We went to HP's Mobility Press Briefing today and gleamed new information on HP's new products and what the company has in store for the future. Here are our picks on what you should be keeping your eye on.
Canon has just announced its third generation mirrorless camera – the EOS M3, and it comes with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF III technology.
Three years after the EOS 5D Mark III, Canon has announced the EOS 5DS and 5DSR. We tell you what else is new besides their incredibly high-res 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
Is it a sign of growing older if your interest in tech shifts from things like mobile phones to vacuum cleaners and refrigerators? Hey, don't judge me if I want a snazzier fridge.
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
- Now you can create and manage custom Google Maps from Drive
- Microsoft's HoloLens might be the next home for Disney's Infinity
- Bower & Wilkins announces the launch of their first Bluetooth headphones, the P5 Wireless
- iPhone 6S casing leaked; looks like no dual-lens camera will be coming this year
- Rumor: NVIDIA has plans to release the mid-range GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- 4G LTE Microsoft Surface 3 coming soon, business customers to receive it first
- LG may be introducing a "S" variant of its G4 flagship smartphone
- Analysts predict a new 4-inch Apple iPhone 6C clad in metal launching next year