Motorola's final Android device of 2010 has been revealed. Does the manufacturer end the year on a bang? Here are our initial impressions of this new addition to the Motorola lineup.
Toshiba finally joins the 3D TV race and we highlight two of their new Regza TV series that aim to deliver a punch in the steadily growing 3D TV space. We also managed to get some hands-on time with these TVs from the recent Toshiba regional TV strategy event.
ViewSonic joins the growing tablet market by offering their own tablets. We pop by to take a look, but can't help wondering where we've seen the oddly familiar tablets before.
In Part 2 of our SITEX 2010 coverage, we check out some of the biggest brands on the showfloor, from ASUS to Samsung and Sony. Get the latest updates inside!
The last IT show of the year, SITEX 2010 is here and it's the last opportunity for local shoppers to get their gadget fix. As usual, we have the showfloor coverage from the Singapore Expo. Check out the first part!
With the last IT bazaar of the year, SITEX 2010 just a week away, it's time to start sniffing for the best deals. Here to help you with that, here's our SITEX 2010 preview.
We were recently invited to join a short trip to Sony's factory in Thailand, Ayutthaya, as part of the first group of journalists to visit the place after its shift from production of TVs to Digital Imaging devices. Hit the jump for the details.
Nearly 70 attendees from our HardwareZone community joined us for an afternoon with Kingston while we gave a presentation on PC tech trends and explore Kingston's products. Attendees also stood a chance to win great prizes! For those who couldn't make it, here are some highlights, with video.
Nikon's newest and latest DSLR, the Nikon D7000 makes its way to our shores with a launch event. We find out more.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
- SingTel announces new Unlimited Fiber Plan, promises no traffic throttling
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE available in Singapore on August 30 from S$249
- Sony Xperia C3 available in Singapore from August 30 at S$468
- Klipsch adds new Reference R6M earphones to its Reference series
- HTC to release world's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone?
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, its most affordable 4G smartphone to date
- Seagate ships world's first 8TB hard disk drive
- RugGear unveils rugged Android tablet, the Ultra Tab 7.0 - RG900 for S$830