- Event Coverage
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
It's been almost a year since Razer first showed off its Razer Blade gaming laptop in August 2011 (more than a year, if you're counting it as a continuation of the Switchblade concept first seen at CES in January 2011) but it will finally be launching in Singapore on 14th June with a hefty pricetag of S$3999.99.
Overwhelmed by the sea of Apple WWDC news? Here's a roundup of the major announcements - find out which rumors turned out to be true.
As we roundup our coverage of Computex 2012, here are other interesting gadgets and sights we saw from the show floor along with what all of you've been waiting for... the booth babes!
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
AMD's Trinity APUs for the desktop market won't hit retail till late this year, but almost every major motherboard vendor has FM2 socket based motherboards all lined up and ready to go. Here's a quick roundup of the various Socket FM2 equipped motherboards from Computex.
The long awaited Thunderbolt expansion card from ASUS has finally launched and we managed to take a closer look at this speedy connectivity option and which motherboards are applicable.
Ever wondered if you could ditch that power charging brick? In about 5 years or so, that could become a reality with wireless charging capabilities thanks to the players involved in the Wireless Power Consortium like Freescale. We share with you some demonstrations from Freescale.
- Apple "working rapidly" to expand Apple Pay in Asia and Europe
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores