- Event Coverage
Panasonic recently launched their spring collection of Lumix compact cameras, and we were invited to shoot in beautiful Queenstown with their latest and greatest. Here's what we discovered.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
MWC 2010 was the event where Microsoft revealed Windows Phone 7. So it is fitting for the Redmond-based company to announce its updates to the mobile OS at the very same event, one year later.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
Most of us have been waiting with bated breath for the new-old HP webOS products. Here, we take a look at the upcoming Veer, Pre3 and HP TouchPad.
We dropped by the booth of Japanese mobile operator, Docomo, for a quick peek at some of their unusual and innovative offerings.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
While news of the leaks were rampant all over the net just a day before their official unveiling, both the Samsung Galaxy S II and the new 10.1-inch Samsung Tab still managed to live up to their hype. We took a quick look at these two devices and came back with some good news to share.
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization
- AMD's Freesync technology is almost here and Samsung's leading the charge
- Alcatel Onetouch to debut smartphones at Sitex 2014
- Apple changes App Store buttons from "Free" to "Get"
- Brio, the smart power outlet that you'll definitely need
- Yahoo to be Firefox's default search engine