We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Panasonic invited us to Hokkaido, Japan to witness the announcement of its new ranges of digital cameras and camcorders, including the LUMIX DMC-LX5, the SDT750 (world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder) and TA1, a pocket-sized Full HD recording device. Here are some highlights in the first of two parts.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
Sharp's Quattron LED televisions has nothing to do with quantum physics or Tron. Rather, they are a new generation of LCD panels woven with four primary colors in each pixel. Join us as we check out these slim and sexy Full-HD beauties at the launch.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
Toshiba Laptop division's 25th birthday launches in style with two new notebook models including a dual-touchscreen notebook and an update to the ultra light Portege R series.
Belkin did the less tech-savvy folks a good turn today with the introduction of four user-friendly 802.11n routers engineered with fun applications and easy setup process. Here are some highlights from the launch.
We've brought you a glimpse of Philips' upcoming audio products with our recent trip to Belgium. Now, witness their incoming AV fleet as we bring you highlights from their official launch held at the ritzy Hard Rock Hotel.
Besides the official Android 2.1 update for its earlier Xperia X10 series, Sony Ericsson also just announced new devices such as the Android-based Xperia X8, a Walkman phone called the Yendo with Walkman featuring full touchscreen capabilities, and another GreenHeart device, the Cedar.
- Refurbished Opera Mini 8 Brings Private & Night Modes to BlackBerry OS, Java-running Phones
- Sonnet Announces Its Quietest and Most Compact Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis
- Intel’s New MXC Fiber Optics Cable Offers Data Transfer Rates of 800Gbps
- Function of Two Rear Cameras in New HTC One Detailed in Leaked Sales Guide
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs