- Event Coverage
We're at Bangkok's Convention Center to partake in Samsung's yearly South East Asia and Oceania Forum event. Dig in to check out the onslaught of CE products Samsung has lined up in store for you!
CeBIT 2012 ended two days ago. If you've missed our previous news coverage, here's a quick roundup of a handful of noteworthy items showcased during the international IT trade show held in Hannover.
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it! We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this IT Show 2012 - read on to discover some great deals!
One of the biggest pull factor for any IT fair are the telco deals bundled with loads of goodies, and all sorts of mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases. Here's our recommended list to look at for IT Show 2012!
IT Show 2012 is here! From HDTVs and projectors, to media players and headphones, we've got your audio and visual needs covered in this buying guide. Happy shopping!
IT Show 2012 is right around the corner so if you're bargain hunting for new toys make sure you check out our sneak preview of star buys and special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
The tablet that started it all - the Apple iPad. Now in its third generation, what did Apple bring to the table with the new iPad? Join us as we get the lowdown on Apple's new iPad and find out what's hot (and what's not).
In this second and concluding part of the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2012 Editor's Choice article, we focus on the cream of the crop in the PC ecosystem. Also, check out some photos and video highlights of the awards ceremony.
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner
- Trouble managing multiple Instagram accounts? A solution might be coming soon
- Here's the design philosophy behind the Samsung Galaxy View
- OnePlus X is available for purchase on Lazada Singapore with no invite required
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo