- Event Coverage
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
Leica completes their line-up of cameras with the introduction of the new Leica SL, a 35mm full-frame format interchangeable lens camera. This is what it’s like to use one.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
Snap, click and that's it - an instant polaroid print. We take a quick look at Fujifilm’s latest Instax camera at the local launch.
The Intel Invent 50 contest provides a platform for local polytechnic and university students to devise innovative solutions to solve societal problems. Last month, the finalists attended a two-day boot camp to learn more about what goes into creating a working product. HWZ was the official media partner and we were there to watch these budding inventors at work.
There sure are a lot of PowerShot G-something X cameras suddenly. Check out what makes the G5 X different, and how it compares against the rest of Canon’s PowerShot G-series cameras.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
We go hands-on with the Sony A7R II, a camera that sees right into the dark, with sample images taken inside a dim lounge. Plus, we got a sneak preview of the RX1R II, Sony’s new 42MP fixed-lens full-frame camera.
Today, ASUS announced two new smartphone models for their growing ZenFone series, the ZenFone 2 Laser with a camera assisted by laser autofocus, and the ZenFone 2 Go with a slim profile for portability and appealing aesthetics. We take a closer look.
- Google's self-driving car system gets a legal fillip
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US
- No more non-K overclocking: Intel closes loophole with microcode update for Skylake CPUs
- You can add free 2GB storage to your Google Drive account today
- Sparkle updater in many Mac apps leaves apps vulnerable to hijacks