- Event Coverage
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
Epson launches 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U 3LCD laser projector; aims to make significant inroads into the high-brightness segment
Like the EB-L1000 series, the 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U is designed for large venue applications, including concert halls, giant exhibition rooms, and outdoor signage.
Huawei brought our staff on a campus tour around their Shenzhen headquarters, and we left with a better understanding on how exactitude and aesthetics is a step up from competence.
Google is serious about self-branding their new Pixel smartphones, which is a move away from the Nexus strategy we are familiar with so far. Find out more about their new handsets, strategy and other updates from Google.
Four drones by Parrot, fit for a wide range of enthusiasts, will come to Singapore this Friday. They sure pack a slew of cool features - hop in to check them out.
What happens when you take an intelligent speaker and improved its features based on user feedback? You get the Creative iRoar Go. Check out what's new here.
Fujifilm has just announced the GFX 50S, a medium format digital camera with a 51.4MP CMOS sensor. Now, let's take a closer look at some functional prototypes of this new camera, along with mockups of the proposed line-up.
Should you get a dedicated action camera to record your exploits and holidays? This little 4K action camera by Sony should tempt you enough to ditch your smartphone camera for better footage.
In case you didn’t know, Circles.Life lets their users pay for phones like the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus over 6, 12, or 24 months, and it’s not tied to your Circles.Life phone plan. Come in to see the details.
Comex 2016 is happening at Suntec Singapore from today September 8th to the 11th. Want to know what are some of the products and deals that caught our eye when we combed the three giant show floors earlier today? Well, you've come to the right place. Don't go to Comex without reading this!
- Transcend jumps onto 3D NAND bandwagon with new SSD230 SSD
- There's a sickness predicting app for Fitbit devices
- LG has a patent for a foldable smartphone
- Cooler Master unveiled the limited edition MasterWatt Maker 1200 MIJ power supply unit (Updated)
- NTU and NXP Semiconductors launch Smart Mobility Consortium to test and develop smart mobility technologies
- U.S. trade commission sues Qualcomm for anti-competitive policies
- Pokémon Go pulled in almost US$1 billion from players in 2016
- M1 and Huawei achieve 35Gbps 5G transmission speeds