- Event Coverage
Adobe MAX is Adobe’s biggest show for the year, during which the company shows off its latest product developments. This year is no different, and we were on hand to bring you all the news.
91.3% screen-to-body ratio, all-ceramic casing, no traditional proximity sensor and earpiece, Snapdragon 821 SoC - the Xiaomi Mi MIX is without doubt the most jaw-dropping phone you'll see all year. And it's actually shipping in China soon. We go hands-on.
5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, 3D curved back, 23MP rear camera, Quick Charge 3.0 - is the Mi Note 2 the Galaxy Note 7 replacement you've been waiting for? Here's our hands-on.
In a bold move, Microsoft held its Surface and Windows Creators event just a day before Apple's special event and put forth its bold vision and strategy. The star of the show is no doubt the new Surface Studio AIO system, but there's much more than just that. We've compiled the updates here for your easy reading.
Apple's workhorse mobile workstation, the MacBook Pro, is well overdue for a refresh and so is the MacBook Air. At Apple's special event, we'll find out if the rumours of the new MBP machines being lighter, compact and having an OLED touchpad come true. Join us to check out what else Apple has under wraps.
The new Moto flagship and mainstream smartphones are officially available to the Singapore market, together with their Moto Mod add-ons.
Get updates to Windows 10, targeted at creators, a new 3D Paint and possibly new hardware updates.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
Dell showcased a full range of Alienware systems and gaming hardware at an event yesterday, held to commemorate Alienware's 20th year in the high-performance PC business.
The latest flagship headphones from Focal have arrived in Singapore, and we were lucky enough to score a quick listening session with both of them. Here are our early first impressions of the Utopia and Elear.
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- All Nokia 6 units for its first flash sale sold out in one minute
- Samsung's new AI assistant can use the Galaxy S8 to search and analyze text
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Super Mario Run is coming to Android in March
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Fujifilm’s medium-format GFX 50S pricing and availability announced
- Gemini RE11 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi extender offers up to 867Mbps on 802.11ac