- Event Coverage
The Oppo R7s is a 5.5-inch phablet powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and a whopping 4GB of RAM. It's also the first Android phone available in Rose Gold. We take a closer look.
The V10 is new, big, and beautiful, and I managed to sneak some time with it during a recent work trip to Seoul. This is what it’s like in real life.
If you’re a geek, chances are you care about how your geek obsession works and looks. We’re going to apply that same care to our washing machines today.
I used LG’s self-following, cordless vacuum cleaner and it was actually fun. If you like cleanliness too, chances are you might like LG’s CordZero Canister vacuum cleaner, which isn’t just good at cleaning but is also cleverly designed.
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
Imagine a closet that actually cleans your clothes for you. Well, you don’t have to imagine it anymore — LG’s Styler does that, and it’s coming to Singapore next year.
With a life-sized X-wing fighter and a huge TIE fighter on display, interactive stations, free stuff, and even limited edition collectible plush toys, this festive period at Changi Airport is a dream come true for Star Wars fans. Find out what else you can expect and join the Resistance and the First Order!
The SG edition of Samsung Solve for Tomorrow 2015 saw students from local universities, polytechnics, and ITEs challenge themselves to devise innovative solutions for society's problems. Which teams' ideas got the judge's vote and walked away with the top prize of S$10,000 and a four-day study trip to Korea? Find out here!
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops
- This is how you check your passenger rating given by Uber drivers