- Event Coverage
HP has just announced a range of new Pavilion devices and also teased their new Envy Phoenix gaming desktop at the YouTube FanFest Singapore 2015. Built with millennials in mind, these devices are affordable and are available in multiple configurations and colors.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
In this final installment of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2015 Editor's Choice articles, we pay tribute to the very best in the PC ecosystem, from CPUs, motherboards, and storage drives to notebooks, printers, and projectors. We also have some photo and video highlights of the awards ceremony.
At the Microsoft Build developer conference, we got a chance to try out the unreleased HoloLens, a Windows 10-running mixed reality headset powered by the Windows Holographic computing platform. Is it as good as some claimed it to be? We tell you.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
4K displays? Curved TVs? SUHD? The TV landscape is rapidly evolving to keep up with consumers' demands for higher resolutions, better image quality and a more immersive viewing experience. 30 HWZ members joined us for an exclusive event last Saturday to meet Samsung's new flagship SUHD TVs up close and learn more about the latest TV technology and buying tips!
Letv kept bashing Apple at their April 14th launch event. You won't believe what they did next.
Huawei's new flagship device is here. The 5.2-inch P8 boasts an ultra-thin, full metal design, octa-core processor, dual-sim capabilities and Huawei has loaded it with interesting hardware and software features to give it an edge over the competition. Oh and there's also a 6.8-inch phablet version, the P8 Max!
The first of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2015 Editor's Choice articles focuses on the best consumer electronics devices and gadgets, from cameras to smartphones and phablets, to headphones and 4K TVs. Check out which devices released last year got the nod from our expert panel.
HWZ members were recently given the exclusive chance to get up-close and personal with ASUS' latest Transformer Book T300 Chi 2-in-1 hybrid notebook and at the same time learn more about Intel's new Core M processors.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines