- Event Coverage
Intel just announced the new Thunderbolt 3 standard that uses the USB-C port and it will be compatible with other protocols such as USB, DisplayPort and PCI Express.
The new Transformer Book Flip and Transformer Book T100HA from ASUS will come preloaded with Windows 10 and will be amongst the first devices in the market to come with USB Type-C ports.
AMD introduced the latest addition to its line of desktop A-Series processors, the A10-7870K "Godavari" APU, a refresh to the existing "Kaveri" line of processors. Find out what's different and the capabilities of this new APU.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
CEE 2015 is happening right now at Suntec Singapore. If you're looking for the latest gadgets and tech deals, this is a show not to be missed. Need ideas on what to buy, or just want to know what caught our eye at the show floors before you head down? Then this article is for you!
Happening at the newly renovated Suntec Singapore this May 29 to 31, CEE 2015 offers the ultimate shopping experience for your home entertainment, lifestyle electronics, office equipment, and travel technology needs. This article offers a sneak peek of the star buys you can expect at the show next week. Do check back frequently for more updated deals!
The Mota Doi smartring has been one of the more hyped up wearables around with a successful Kickstarter campaign making rounds through international trade shows like IFA and CES. Does it really work? We take a look at CES Asia 2015.
Sony unveiled its newest flagship, the Xperia Z3+, today. Known in Japan as the Z4 (the Japan version includes Digital TV and a Japan-specific FeliCA RFID smart card reader), the Z3+ boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5MP front-facing camera.
Leader Radio Technologies, the regional distributor for Pebble was exhibiting at CES Asia, and they had both the Pebble Time and Time Steel on display. Naturally, we made a beeline for their booth.
Along with the launch of the DMC-CM1, Panasonic has also announced the launch of their newest Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera, the DMC-G7, and we're pleased to bring you our initial impressions.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines