- Event Coverage
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
Like the budget Redmi series, Xiaomi's flagship Mi series finally has its own large-screen smartphone, the Mi Note. Here are our first impressions of this 5.7-inch phablet.
As the world's largest tech expo, CES 2015, comes to an end, the HardwareZone team amassed quite a bit of interesting sights from the show. We've compiled most of them in this article for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Lenovo has refreshed its flagship Thinkpad X1 Carbon so that is thinner, lighter, and also boasts the latest hardware and some welcomed design changes which will delight Thinkpad traditionalists.
Among a boatload of new TV models, the LG G Flex 2 was the only mobile product to headline their CES press conference and it pretty much stole the show. We've got plenty of hands-on photos and a run-down of the key specs.
NVIDIA has just announced its new Tegra X1 SoC, which is uses its new Maxwell graphics architecture and promises even greater performance and power efficiency. But don't just take our word for it, here are some hands-on benchmarking results.
The greatest geek show on the planet is about to commence officially on 6th January with plenty of new gadgets and technologies for consumers to rejoice. There's a fair bit of news on what's going to be previewed, so here's a compilation of what we've got to-date, but check back often for even more updates!
- Spotify gives you more music to game by on Sony devices
- These are the Mobile Phone Award winners for Sony's World Photography Awards
- Singtel and Starhub registration of interest for Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge now live (Update: M1 now live)
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 with Project Spartan
- ASUS to release a smartphone with fingerprint sensor later this year?
- Samsung announces Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Singapore pricing and availability
- The European Union debates removal of regional limits on digital goods
- AMD quantifies DirectX 12 performance boost with new 3DMark API Overhead feature test