Gaming has been a big theme across this year’s Computex and mechanical keyboards now seem to be the norm. However, these three boards offered just enough interesting features to stand out among the crowd.
Looking to get a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet will be at PC Show 2014, which will run from the 5th to 8th of June at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Without further ado, here's what we've so far.
Besides Gamer, Overclocking and Classic series, MSI announces a new Eco series catered for personal cloud, home and SMB server setups. Also showcases next generation DDR4 and USB 3.1 prototypes.
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
Prototype WD PCI Express hybrid drive benchmark spotted in the wild at Computex 2014 and appears to achieve the current gen SATA Express 1GB/s bandwidth utilization.
MSI has come a long way from being just a motherboard and graphics card brand. Their latest ultra-slim gaming notebooks can go toe to toe with the best in both performance and design.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
Not to be outdone on the display resolution wars, ASUS has just officially unveiled the ROG GX500 gaming notebook, which sports a 4K resolution display. Furthermore, it measures just 19mm thick and weighs just 2.2kg. Here’s a quick look at this sexy beast.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
- Sony releases the Cyber-shot DSC-KW11, a digital camera made for the fashionista
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100