- Event Coverage
Sony recently organized a media session for their NW-ZX2 high resolution audio player, and we were on hand to find out just what Mr Katsumasa Yoshioka, Electrical Design Leader for the Walkman NW-ZX2 (and Senior Electrical Engineer, Video & Sound Business Group, Sony Corporation) had to say.
Anything happening at Mobile World Congress 2015, the largest mobile industry trade show of the year? Lots, apparently. We round up the key news and some interesting sights at the show floors. Enjoy and see you next year.
Announced in November last year, but currently only available in China, MWC 2015 is our first chance to get a closer look at Nokia's return to the device market: the 7.9-inch N1 tablet.
A 5.1-inch Quad HD display, an Exynos processor, up to 128GB storage, a metal frame and a glass back - the Samsung Galaxy S6 runs fast, looks good, and feels good. Here's our hands-on with it and its curved sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
Samsung showcases their next generation smart home appliances at the Southeast Asia Forum in Bangkok. The era of the smart home isn't just a pipe dream anymore.
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
With Sony, Olympus, and Canon all having major product launches in the very early part of the year, the question of what else would we find at Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (a.k.a. CP+) is always going to be asked. We’ve done our rounds at the show floor, and here are our top five sights at the show.
We went to HP's Mobility Press Briefing today and gleamed new information on HP's new products and what the company has in store for the future. Here are our picks on what you should be keeping your eye on.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!