- Event Coverage
Computing is no longer an Excel crunching task, but it happens everywhere, anywhere and all the time. As such, Intel has its sight set to personalize the compute experience with three guiding principles. Find out what they are and the interesting demo experiences that support Intel's new compute vision.
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
Yolk, the team behind the Kickstarter success Solar Paper, came to Singapore to give us a hands-on with their portable solar charger, with news on the finalized version of the product.
After many leaks, Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Note 5 at a press event today at New York City. Is this Note worth the wait? We go up close and personal.
Do you like the Galaxy S6 Edge, but wish that Samsung has made it bigger? Your calls are now answered as the Korean company has just unveiled the Galaxy S6 Edge+, a 5.7-inch smartphone with a screen that curves around the two sides. We go hands-on.
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
Taking advantage of the upcoming SG50 Jubilee celebrations, Google has opened a special pop-up experience featuring Google technologies designed to take visitors through a virtual tour of Singapore's rich history.
With Jurassic World reigniting the interest in dinosaurs all over again, there's no better time for an AR app like Oriinokards to release. We were invited to the game's global launch yesterday and here's what we found out.
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button