We had a quick hands-on with the latest Tegra 4 processors from NVIDIA which also include the Phoenix reference design platform. Hit the link to find out what's new in these processors.
With the Mobile World Congress 2013 coming right up, let us gaze into the crystal ball and share a quick round-up of the latest news surrounding the annual event held at Barcelona. Do read on if you are a huge mobile device buff!
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
It's the start of the year and time to visit the Land of the Rising Sun once again for CP+, Japan's Camera and Photo Imaging Show. In its fourth year this time around, join us as we explore what CP+ has to offer!
Jan 30th, a milestone in BlackBerry (previously known as RIM)'s history. Here's a quick overview of what was announced and shown at the launch event.
At this year's CES event, Samsung put up a great show with much to offer in various product categories, including upcoming mobile innovation, new TV technologies and 3D movie capture for consumers. Let's take a quick look.
LG has made impressive announcements and demos of their display technologies and Smart platforms at CES 2013. While the AV products were definitely crowd pullers, LG has a much bigger agenda to deliver a smart home with new connected appliances. We round-up LG's efforts as witnessed from the show.
Samsung has announced its new flagship model in its NX series - the NX30, along with the new NX 45mm F1.8 2D/3D lens, the first one-lens 3D system capable of capturing both still images and Full HD movies in perfect 3D quality. Let's take a quick look.
How has LG's new 9.1-channel home theater-in-a-box (HTIB) system improved in this year's revision? Does the 3D audio processing really help? We share our brief experience from what we've experienced at the greatest tech show on the planet.
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales