- Event Coverage
"S" truly stands for "sensitive" with Sony's new full-frame camera, the A7S. We had a chance to get a special sneak peek of the new camera in our office, and are pleased to bring you our first thoughts as well as image samples within.
Sportscasting was the focus of this year's Broadcast Asia, as a number of partners were on hand to showcase their latest products and also to talk about how 4K is already very much a possibility with existing technologies - evidenced by trials that have been run over the last year.
Huawei debut its latest flagship smartphone, the Ascend P7 in Singapore at CommunicAsia 2014 earlier this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Ascend P7.
Fujifilm's new XF18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is the latest addition to its professional-grade lenses for X-series cameras. Weather resistant to match the X-T1 camera, Fujifilm says it also offers professional-grade image quality. Too good to be true? Read on to find out more.
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
The next big thing is here for tablets. Samsung's new flagship Galaxy Tab S tablets come in 8.4- and 10.5-inch display sizes, both with gorgeous 2560 x 1600 Super AMOLED displays, and thinner and lighter bodies than Apple's iPad Air and Mini. Is this the iPad killer?
Dell has launched two notebooks under its specialized Rugged Extreme series - a 12-inch tablet/notebook convertible and a larger 14-inch notebook. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, strong impact, sustained vibration and other demanding conditions, we witnessed their toughness at a recent launch event.
Acer might not be a household brand for smartphones, but they've got a few interesting devices at Computex 2014 that are worth keeping an eye out for.
Happening from 5th to 8th June, the PC Show is the place to be at this time of the year if you're looking for the best IT and consumer electronics deals. Before you head down to the Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for some of the best deals?
ECS showcases the LIVA, their full-featured sub-$200 Bay Trail mini PC at Computex 2014 and brings out the lighter side of casemodding.
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer