IT Show 2013 is here! Ever wondered how to choose the right gadget for yourself? From HDTVs and projectors, to media players and headphones, we've got your audio and visual needs covered in this buying guide. Happy shopping!
One of the biggest attractions for any IT fair is the telco deals bundled with loads of goodies, and all sorts of mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases. Here's what to look for in your new mobile gadget at IT Show 2013!
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on what to look for in this year's show to get the best gadgets at the best prices.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it! Learn how to grab great deals at this year's IT Show with our Cameras, Printers, Monitors & Storage Buying Guide!
IT Show is back and it is the first major tech show for 2013. We show you all the greatest deals and bargains that you can look forward to at the coming show. Also stay tuned for daily updates with more deals!
Mobile World Congress 2013 ended on 28 February. Here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones and tablets, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2013.
At the Samsung South East Asia, Oceania and Taiwan Forum 2013 in Jakarta, Samsung unveiled its latest range of products, including the Galaxy Note 8.0, five new Galaxy smartphones, smarter Smart TVs and a new mirrorless camera flagship. Click through and discover what Samsung has to offer this year.
The 4th annual HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards saw a total of 169 brands competing for 41 Readers' Choice awards. After tallying more than 249,000 votes, we finally have the list of winners. Did you vote for your favorite brands? Come on in to find out if they've won!
LG is one of the few phone makers to venture into the 5.5-inch phone segment, where Samsung rules with an iron fist. Can LG's first Full-HD smartphone beat Samsung in its own game? Here's our first impressions of the LG Optimus G Pro.
Sony announced yesterday that the Xperia Tablet Z will hit global markets from spring 2013. As its availability is still some months away, we decided to drop by the Sony booth at MWC 2013 and explored the tablet further. Hit the link to find out more.
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014