- Event Coverage
Happening from 4th to 7th June, PC Show 2015 is the place to be at this time of the year if you're looking for the best IT and consumer electronics deals. Before you head down to the Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for some of the best deals?
Looking to buy a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet will be at PC Show 2015, which will run from June 4 to 7 at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known.
BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia were back in swing early this month, and we were on ground to bring you some key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event.
Following the official launch of the Carrizo APU, AMD had several industry wins to showcase and assure us that they will be in retail soon. Expect these systems and more from the end of June.
Antec has been teasing their bold new Signature Series casing for sometime now, but it's finally out of the bag at Computex! We take a closer look at this stylish, easy maintenance S10 Signature casing.
Intel just announced the new Thunderbolt 3 standard that uses the USB-C port and it will be compatible with other protocols such as USB, DisplayPort and PCI Express.
The new Transformer Book Flip and Transformer Book T100HA from ASUS will come preloaded with Windows 10 and will be amongst the first devices in the market to come with USB Type-C ports.
AMD introduced the latest addition to its line of desktop A-Series processors, the A10-7870K "Godavari" APU, a refresh to the existing "Kaveri" line of processors. Find out what's different and the capabilities of this new APU.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
CEE 2015 is happening right now at Suntec Singapore. If you're looking for the latest gadgets and tech deals, this is a show not to be missed. Need ideas on what to buy, or just want to know what caught our eye at the show floors before you head down? Then this article is for you!
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan