- Event Coverage
Sitex 2014 is happening right now, and if you're looking for the latest IT and CE gadgets (not to mention bargains), this is the place to be for the next few days. If you do intend to drop by Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for the highlights?
Still deciding whether or not to check out the International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014? Here are some of our top picks from the show.
This year's International Sound & Sight Exhibition (ISSE) is taking place from November 28 to 30, at Parkroyal on Kitchener Road. Yamaha Music (Asia) is at the show for the fifth year running, and this time, the company has brought along its newest audio-visual wares. Let us take a look.
Going on a holiday, and looking for new gadgets to bring along? At this time of the year, your best bet is Sitex 2014, which will run from the 27th to 30th of November at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Here's what we've amassed so far.
Samsung's new NX1 camera is their first foray into cameras targeted squarely at professionals and serious enthusiasts, and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of it.
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
The Sigma dp2 Quattro is an unconventional camera that packs an APS-C sized, multi-layer Foveon sensor in a camera body that’s just about the size of a mirrorless camera but handles like a point and shoot class product. Find out what we thought about the camera from our quick hands-on.
Gamestart 2014 kicked off this past weekend and the HWZ team was there to check out what could potentially be Singapore's premiere gaming convention in upcoming years.
Sennheiser has just launched a range of headphones targeted specifically at millennials, and we were on hand to get a quick first look and trial out the new Urbanite range. Hit the jump for more details.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
- NVIDIA launches its most powerful graphics card yet, the Pascal-based Quadro P6000
- Xiaomi’s first notebook is the Mi Notebook Air, a svelte machine with a discrete GPU
- Xiaomi announces full-metal OLED-equipped 5.5-inch Redmi Pro smartphone
- You can now buy the Secretlab Omega in bright orange
- Get the Devialet experience right in the heart of town
- Singtel and Ericsson will implement boosts to LTE speed and coverage by 2017
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far! (Updated)
- Singtel launches Singtel Newsstand, offers leading news publications and data-waived usage