- Event Coverage
HTC's RE camera is a big departure from the company's usual offerings. The tiny handheld 'lifestyle' camera is armed with a 16MP f/2.2 lens and a single shutter button for photos and videos. That's it, no viewfinder, no flash module, no options menu. It's the epitome of point and shoot. We took it out for a day in New York.
Lenco has joined the wireless home entertainment speaker fray, introducing two wireless speaker sets and a wireless receiver, all capable of supporting high-resolution audio rated up to 24-bit/192kHz. We test drove them at a demo session, so check out our first impressions of them.
HTC is the latest manufacturer to jump on the selfie bandwagon with the launch of the HTC Desire Eye, a smartphone with two 13MP cameras, one on the front and one on the back. We take a closer look.
If you've been on the lookout to purchase a new gaming notebook, now would be the perfect time. When NVIDIA launched their new mobile GPUs yesterday, it wasn't just a paper launch. These new gaming notebooks from ASUS, MSI, Clevo and Gigabyte are ready to roll and we've a photo spread of them.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
NVIDIA Gamer's Day event was held in our very own backyard - Singapore! With the support of five add-in card partners from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Palit and Zotac, this was the perfect opportunity for them to showcase their GTX 900 offerings to hardware and gaming enthusiasts from the HardwareZone community. Read on to uncover the event's happenings.
Sony's latest launch showcased speakers like the premium SS-NA5ES bookshelves, and the portable Bluetooth wireless speakers, the SRS-X7 and the SRS-X5. We had a quick listen, and here's what we think.
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
ASUS has just unveiled a range of digital lifestyle products including its new VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a first-hand look at them.
Newcomer Bluesound has just launched its first line of audio products – a range of audiophile quality wireless streaming music systems. We were present for a test drive at their launch, so check out our first impressions and price points after the jump.
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet