- Event Coverage
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
Yolk, the team behind the Kickstarter success Solar Paper, came to Singapore to give us a hands-on with their portable solar charger, with news on the finalized version of the product.
After many leaks, Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Note 5 at a press event today at New York City. Is this Note worth the wait? We go up close and personal.
Do you like the Galaxy S6 Edge, but wish that Samsung has made it bigger? Your calls are now answered as the Korean company has just unveiled the Galaxy S6 Edge+, a 5.7-inch smartphone with a screen that curves around the two sides. We go hands-on.
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
Taking advantage of the upcoming SG50 Jubilee celebrations, Google has opened a special pop-up experience featuring Google technologies designed to take visitors through a virtual tour of Singapore's rich history.
With Jurassic World reigniting the interest in dinosaurs all over again, there's no better time for an AR app like Oriinokards to release. We were invited to the game's global launch yesterday and here's what we found out.
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
ASUS has released details on the technology behind its custom graphics card offerings, providing insight on the design decisions and practical benefits behind its cards.
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan