- Event Coverage
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
BlackBerry recently added a new member to its BlackBerry 10 family of devices - the Z30. It sports the largest display and battery ever on a BlackBerry device. Check out our initial impressions of it at BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 in Hong Kong.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
AMD teased us with a reference unit of the top of the line "Hawaii" GPU based graphics card. So step right in and take a quick look at what you might be purchasing soon.
HardwareZone celebrated its 15th anniversary in style at the Singapore Zoo this past weekend, with many games and prizes lined up for our loyal members. If you weren't around, hit the link to find out what you were missing!
Intel's anthropologist shared insights into people's desires and frustrations regarding their relationship with technology from learnings of over 250,000 interviews conducted in 45 countries.
Hot on the heels of Intel's announcement of the next generation 'Bay Trail' processors, Asus wasted no time to unveil their latest Bay Trail powered Transformer Book T100 which is a 2-in-1 detachable laptop/tablet.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Another year, another iPhone. Wait, it's two iPhones this year - the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Here's a quick look at the devices and how they square off against the current competition.
The PowerShot G and S-series cameras get a new model each, while Canon also unveiled the Legria Mini, a pocket-sized video recorder. Read on to find out more about the new releases.
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors