- Event Coverage
We paid a visit to Canberra Primary School's 4Di Lab, a special learning project that is the result of a collaboration between the school, Playware Studios and Dell. Could this be the classroom of the future?
Canon announces six new inkjet printers and four new additions to their ImageClass laser printer line as well. But that's not all; there's also the LE-5W, which is an ultra-portable LED multimedia projector. If you are looking to update or replace your older devices, do check out what's new from Canon.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
BlackBerry recently added a new member to its BlackBerry 10 family of devices - the Z30. It sports the largest display and battery ever on a BlackBerry device. Check out our initial impressions of it at BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 in Hong Kong.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
AMD teased us with a reference unit of the top of the line "Hawaii" GPU based graphics card. So step right in and take a quick look at what you might be purchasing soon.
HardwareZone celebrated its 15th anniversary in style at the Singapore Zoo this past weekend, with many games and prizes lined up for our loyal members. If you weren't around, hit the link to find out what you were missing!
Intel's anthropologist shared insights into people's desires and frustrations regarding their relationship with technology from learnings of over 250,000 interviews conducted in 45 countries.
Hot on the heels of Intel's announcement of the next generation 'Bay Trail' processors, Asus wasted no time to unveil their latest Bay Trail powered Transformer Book T100 which is a 2-in-1 detachable laptop/tablet.
- Sony Xperia Z4 to sport a full-metal design, fingerprint sensor and new UI?
- WhatsApp now has 800 million monthly active users, to hit one billion by year end
- Office universal apps preview for Windows Phone coming end of April
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Black Edition, only 30,000 units available for sale
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues