- Event Coverage
Lenovo's Vibe Z smartphone is the reason you should start paying attention to Lenovo's phones. LTE-enabled, with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 800 processor, a sleek and light build and a 5MP front-facing wide-angle camera - it can match up with any Android flagship smartphone. We take a closer look.
Nikon unveils its latest entry-level DSLR, the D3300. It comes with a new sensor and no optical low-pass filter. So what else is different from its 18-month-old predecessor, the D3200? Join us as we find out.
AMD has officially launched the successor to their popular Trinity and Richland desktop APUs - the Kaveri APU. Boasting a graphics engine derived from the Radeon R9 290 series Hawaii core, as well as advanced in its HSA architecture, Kaveri is stepping into uncharted territory.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you'll never have to decide whether to purchase a flat or curved screen TV.
Samsung today launched four new tablets that focuses on enabling users with better tools for productivity as well as enhancing user's experience with a high resolution display. We take a closer look at what these new devices have to offer.
While CES 2014 doesn't officially kick off until Tuesday, we were able to get a sneak look at some of the latest tech products at the CES Unveiled preshow event. Here's a few highlights that caught our eye.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
Over 40 people attended our special PlayTest event last Saturday to have an exclusive hands-on session with the LG G Flex smartphone - the world's first flexible, curved smartphone. Find out what took place at the event as the editors outlined phone design progression and the key technologies that make such a phone possible.
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Sony's Playstation 4 console officially launched in Singapore today with Mr. Aaron Tan being the first person in line to pick up his pre-order set after queuing since 5AM this morning.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit