- Event Coverage
Ever since the news broke about the new Sony Xperia Z1, interest has been riding high about its camera's abilities, and rightfully so, the Z1 packs the third-largest sensor that can be found in a smartphone today. So how does it fare while out shooting in the real world?
On the hunt for a new notebook or a new router to pair with your fibre connection? In this guide, we show you what to look out for as well as the best notebook, desktop and networking deals from Comex 2013.
Some of the best deals at any tech show can be found with the telcos, who just love to bundle their deals with loads of premium goodies. Plus, we check out the best promotions on smartphones, tablets, GPS devices and mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases.
Into the third quarter of the year, Comex is here so you can prep yourself for the year-end holidays! We bring you the camera, printer and storage deals from Comex 2013. Read on for our picks!
Comex 2013 is on-going at the Singapore Expo. We round up some of the best deals, highlight star products on sale and give you general information on how to pick the best TV, projector, media player, speaker or headphones for your needs.
Samsung's not the only one with a new smartwatch. First announced in June, Sony's SmartWatch 2 is a waterproof complement for your Android smartphone with a touch-screen interface and the ability to pair via NFC as well as Bluetooth 3.0.
Sony has just announced the QX10 and QX100 camera attachments for smartphones. We managed to get our hands on the 18.2-megapixel QX10, and here's what you need to know about it.
Are you one of the over 800,000 visitors of Comex every year? With more than 830 exhibitors showing off their IT and consumer electronics products, you should be! The year's show starts on September 5; and as usual, we're giving you a sneak preview of some of the best deals to be had a week in advance, starting from today.
Samsung has announced its first smart watch, the Galaxy Gear. Did all the rumors come true? We had a quick hands-on with it, and here are our findings.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls (Update: Hands-on photos!)
- Microsoft unveils mid-range Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL at MWC 2015
- From CES to retail: Samsung's new curved monitors hitting stores soon