- Event Coverage
Three years after the EOS 5D Mark III, Canon has announced the EOS 5DS and 5DSR. We tell you what else is new besides their incredibly high-res 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
Is it a sign of growing older if your interest in tech shifts from things like mobile phones to vacuum cleaners and refrigerators? Hey, don't judge me if I want a snazzier fridge.
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
Like the budget Redmi series, Xiaomi's flagship Mi series finally has its own large-screen smartphone, the Mi Note. Here are our first impressions of this 5.7-inch phablet.
As the world's largest tech expo, CES 2015, comes to an end, the HardwareZone team amassed quite a bit of interesting sights from the show. We've compiled most of them in this article for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Lenovo has refreshed its flagship Thinkpad X1 Carbon so that is thinner, lighter, and also boasts the latest hardware and some welcomed design changes which will delight Thinkpad traditionalists.
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design
- This 1,000-core processor can be powered by a single AA battery
- Specs of the upcoming HTC Nexus phone leaked
- Kaspersky Lab seeks crowd-funding for their new USB charge-only adapter
- SanDisk has an iPhone case with 128GB of built-in flash storage
- Apple will stop making Thunderbolt Displays, get yours now if you want one