- Event Coverage
Samsung showcases their next generation smart home appliances at the Southeast Asia Forum in Bangkok. The era of the smart home isn't just a pipe dream anymore.
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
With Sony, Olympus, and Canon all having major product launches in the very early part of the year, the question of what else would we find at Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (a.k.a. CP+) is always going to be asked. We’ve done our rounds at the show floor, and here are our top five sights at the show.
We went to HP's Mobility Press Briefing today and gleamed new information on HP's new products and what the company has in store for the future. Here are our picks on what you should be keeping your eye on.
Canon has just announced its third generation mirrorless camera – the EOS M3, and it comes with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF III technology.
Three years after the EOS 5D Mark III, Canon has announced the EOS 5DS and 5DSR. We tell you what else is new besides their incredibly high-res 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
Is it a sign of growing older if your interest in tech shifts from things like mobile phones to vacuum cleaners and refrigerators? Hey, don't judge me if I want a snazzier fridge.
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far! (Updated)
- Singtel launches Singtel Newsstand, offers leading news publications and data-waived usage
- The Nintendo NX will reportedly be powered by NVIDIA, not AMD
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones