LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.5-inch, Full HD, Optimus G Pro, was officially launched in Macau for the Asia-Pacific market today. Originally introduced in Korea in February, the Optimus G Pro will now be rolling out to the rest of Asia, with Singapore availability scheduled for early July.
Microsoft has just lifted the wraps off its brand new console - the Xbox One. Find out more about the new console, its new Kinect sensor, controller, games and our thoughts of it in our special coverage article.
With four new mice, two new keyboards and two new headsets, Logitech has beefed up their gaming peripherals offering under the banner of the refreshed G-series. We show you what you can you expect in stores soon.
ASUS has just announced their new range of Intel 8-series motherboards with support for Intel's upcoming 4th-generation Core CPUs. Introducing a new look for some of its Intel Z87 boards, ASUS has also complemented them with a slew of new and exciting features. We showcase some of what we're allowed to report from the seminar.
Google revealed a complete redesign of Google Maps at its Google I/O conference, which includes removing many user interface elements in favor of a full screen map, as well as cleaner, quicker-loading vector maps and full integration with Google Earth and Google Streetview. We take a closer look at the new Google Maps.
Google has announced a complete revamp to its social network, Google+, including 41 new features, including a revamped Photo tool, which includes some very smart features, a new Hangouts app, and many visual and technical improvements to the Google+ stream.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
BlackBerry helds its Live conference at Orlando, Florida earlier today. Here's an overview of the announcements at BlackBerry Live 2013.
We didn't get a chance at handling the new Panasonic camera models when the news broke so how could we pass up an offer to spend a day shooting with them? So it's off to Bali this time around for Panasonic's regional digital camera launch and here are the highlights of the trip.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
- Apple denies iCloud breach was cause of celebrity photo leaks
- Explore the world of 'Destiny' with Google Street View
- Apple partnering American Express, MasterCard and Visa on a new payment system?
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks