- Event Coverage
As CES 2014 winds down, we take a moment to showcase some of the sights, booths and showgirls of the biggest consumer tech show of the year.
At CES 2014, Lenovo unveiled the Miix 2 range of Windows 8.1 dockable tablets, which brings the 'rip and flip' design of Lenovo's Thinkpad Helix to its consumer lineup. Available in 10- and 11-inch form factors, can the Miix 2 achieve the same success as Lenovo's popular Yoga convertible Ultrabooks? We take a closer look.
We took the latest Samsung NX30 interchangeable lens digital camera for a quick hands-on test. All we can say for now is, Samsung's getting better at this.
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
Following the official launch of AMD's next-gen APU series codenamed Kaveri, we were given a quick round of hands-on time with some of these systems. Check out what we found and our firsthand experience.
At CES 2014, Lenovo unveiled a new and improved version of one of its most popular Thinkpad enterprise notebooks, the X1 Carbon, which is now sleeker, lighter, and has a few extra tricks up its sleeve. We take a closer look.
Lenovo's Vibe Z smartphone is the reason you should start paying attention to Lenovo's phones. LTE-enabled, with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 800 processor, a sleek and light build and a 5MP front-facing wide-angle camera - it can match up with any Android flagship smartphone. We take a closer look.
Nikon unveils its latest entry-level DSLR, the D3300. It comes with a new sensor and no optical low-pass filter. So what else is different from its 18-month-old predecessor, the D3200? Join us as we find out.
AMD has officially launched the successor to their popular Trinity and Richland desktop APUs - the Kaveri APU. Boasting a graphics engine derived from the Radeon R9 290 series Hawaii core, as well as advanced in its HSA architecture, Kaveri is stepping into uncharted territory.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you'll never have to decide whether to purchase a flat or curved screen TV.
- Introducing the Linksys Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
- OnePlus 2 boasts killer flagship features at an unbeatable price
- Singtel upgrades 4G and Wi-Fi networks for faster mobile surfing speeds
- Panasonic reduces customization and servicing times for Toughbooks with new configuration center in Malaysia
- Own an Android device? You're probably vulnerable to the Stagefright hack
- NVIDIA partners up with Snake, offers The Phantom Pain for free
- NEC's new V series projectors are suitable for educators and businesses
- Detailed photos of Oneplus 2 smartphone leaked hours before official announcement