- Event Coverage
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
The Sigma dp2 Quattro is an unconventional camera that packs an APS-C sized, multi-layer Foveon sensor in a camera body that’s just about the size of a mirrorless camera but handles like a point and shoot class product. Find out what we thought about the camera from our quick hands-on.
Gamestart 2014 kicked off this past weekend and the HWZ team was there to check out what could potentially be Singapore's premiere gaming convention in upcoming years.
Sennheiser has just launched a range of headphones targeted specifically at millennials, and we were on hand to get a quick first look and trial out the new Urbanite range. Hit the jump for more details.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
HTC's RE camera is a big departure from the company's usual offerings. The tiny handheld 'lifestyle' camera is armed with a 16MP f/2.2 lens and a single shutter button for photos and videos. That's it, no viewfinder, no flash module, no options menu. It's the epitome of point and shoot. We took it out for a day in New York.
Lenco has joined the wireless home entertainment speaker fray, introducing two wireless speaker sets and a wireless receiver, all capable of supporting high-resolution audio rated up to 24-bit/192kHz. We test drove them at a demo session, so check out our first impressions of them.
HTC is the latest manufacturer to jump on the selfie bandwagon with the launch of the HTC Desire Eye, a smartphone with two 13MP cameras, one on the front and one on the back. We take a closer look.
If you've been on the lookout to purchase a new gaming notebook, now would be the perfect time. When NVIDIA launched their new mobile GPUs yesterday, it wasn't just a paper launch. These new gaming notebooks from ASUS, MSI, Clevo and Gigabyte are ready to roll and we've a photo spread of them.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016