"S" truly stands for "sensitive" with Sony's new full-frame camera, the A7S. We had a chance to get a special sneak peek of the new camera in our office, and are pleased to bring you our first thoughts as well as image samples within.
Sportscasting was the focus of this year's Broadcast Asia, as a number of partners were on hand to showcase their latest products and also to talk about how 4K is already very much a possibility with existing technologies - evidenced by trials that have been run over the last year.
Huawei debut its latest flagship smartphone, the Ascend P7 in Singapore at CommunicAsia 2014 earlier this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Ascend P7.
Fujifilm's new XF18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is the latest addition to its professional-grade lenses for X-series cameras. Weather resistant to match the X-T1 camera, Fujifilm says it also offers professional-grade image quality. Too good to be true? Read on to find out more.
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
The next big thing is here for tablets. Samsung's new flagship Galaxy Tab S tablets come in 8.4- and 10.5-inch display sizes, both with gorgeous 2560 x 1600 Super AMOLED displays, and thinner and lighter bodies than Apple's iPad Air and Mini. Is this the iPad killer?
Dell has launched two notebooks under its specialized Rugged Extreme series - a 12-inch tablet/notebook convertible and a larger 14-inch notebook. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, strong impact, sustained vibration and other demanding conditions, we witnessed their toughness at a recent launch event.
Acer might not be a household brand for smartphones, but they've got a few interesting devices at Computex 2014 that are worth keeping an eye out for.
Happening from 5th to 8th June, the PC Show is the place to be at this time of the year if you're looking for the best IT and consumer electronics deals. Before you head down to the Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for some of the best deals?
ECS showcases the LIVA, their full-featured sub-$200 Bay Trail mini PC at Computex 2014 and brings out the lighter side of casemodding.
- Sony releases the Cyber-shot DSC-KW11, a digital camera made for the fashionista
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100