- Event Coverage
Taking place right now at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California, we're reporting live from Google I/O 2016. What new updates await for the Android user community, and the Google ecosystem? Find out now!
Stratasys has just launched their latest 3D printer, the J750, with improved versatility and speed. More importantly, it allows users to mix-and-match full color gradients alongside an unprecedented range of materials to achieve one-stop realism without post-processing.
Circles.Life today became the fourth telco in Singapore. It has set its sights on the data-savvy customer, with the aim of offering as much flexibility, customization, and convenience as possible to the end user.
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
Taking place right now in Austin, Texas of USA, we're reporting live from NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2016 where NVIDIA is announcing the next-gen graphics cards for gaming fans waiting to tap on to far more powerful beasts and take 3D/VR gaming to new heights!
Led by the super-slim and curved KS9000, Samsung's 2016 'SUHD' 4K TVs sport an improved quantum dot display and a high brightness of 1,000 nits for effective HDR rendering. More details after the jump.
Nikon just released the long awaited Nikon D500 camera, refreshing the flagship APS-C model with plenty of new technologies. We take a quick look to see if it's worth the wait, and grab a peek at their new D5 full-frame camera too. Now with price and availability details!
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
The first 4K home cinema projector to use a laser light engine with 5,000 lumens of brightness, the Sony VPL-VW5000ES also supports HDR and covers the full DCI-P3 color space, with emulation for BT.2020. Here's our first-hand take after spending some time with it.
DJI's representatives from their Hong Kong office were just in town to promote the new DJI Phantom 4, the latest in drone technology. Check out what's new and improved from the drone specialist.
- AOC houses their gaming products under new brand called AGON
- Apple "working rapidly" to expand Apple Pay in Asia and Europe
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore