- Event Coverage
ASUS has released details on the technology behind its custom graphics card offerings, providing insight on the design decisions and practical benefits behind its cards.
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
We scored some time with a pre-production Canon PowerShot G3 X and the limited edition SG50 PowerShot G7 X.
You probably seen photos of it and lusted after it, so is the MWE Lab Emperor 1510 workstation as outrageous as it looks? And is it worth the sticker price? We spent some time with it to find out.
Epson's flagship home theater projector finally makes it to Singapore and it packs a whole lot of new technology. How does it compare with similar classed competitors? We had a firsthand encounter to share our experience, which goes beyond just great image quality.
If there's one event of the year that raises awareness of the PC components and computing industry, that's got to be Computex. While there's more networking and mobile communications related verticals taking the limelight in recent years, computing, gaming and overclocking remain the core focus. If you missed out on some of our coverage, check out our combined spread here!
Computex wrapped up last weekend, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2015. This time, we've got a video too!
With NVIDIA's recent launch of their GeForce GTX 980 Ti and new developments in the gaming and VR scene, they decided it's time to meet our local hardware enthusiasts and share the good work they've been putting out as of late. Yesterday, NVIDIA execs from Taiwan flew down for a special invite-only event to do just that, so here's what went down.
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015 just started yesterday morning in San Francisco with a number of notable updates to its OS and app ecosystem. We've also caught hold of some nuggets of information that wasn't part of the opening keynotes and you'll find all that and more in this roundup.
Britain-based audio company RHA has just launched their new flagship T20 in-ear earphones, and we were on hand to bring you a quick first look at the set.
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets