- Event Coverage
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
We go hands-on with Panasonic's latest mirrorless camera, the Lumix GM1, an impossibly compact camera with the same sensor inside as the Lumix GX7. Check out just how small this camera is!
Dell recently launched a whole slew of consumer and enterprise products. There were plenty of notebooks, desktops and printers, but it was the Dell XPS 11 convertible Ultrabook and Venue tablets that caught our attention. Read on to find out more.
The Sony Anycast Touch is a video switcher, audio mixer, special effects and character generator, video recorder, image still store, clip player, remote camera controller, real-time streaming encoder, and scale converter rolled into one unit. We go up close with this next-gen live event video production system.
We paid a visit to Canberra Primary School's 4Di Lab, a special learning project that is the result of a collaboration between the school, Playware Studios and Dell. Could this be the classroom of the future?
Canon announces six new inkjet printers and four new additions to their ImageClass laser printer line as well. But that's not all; there's also the LE-5W, which is an ultra-portable LED multimedia projector. If you are looking to update or replace your older devices, do check out what's new from Canon.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
BlackBerry recently added a new member to its BlackBerry 10 family of devices - the Z30. It sports the largest display and battery ever on a BlackBerry device. Check out our initial impressions of it at BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 in Hong Kong.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
- Unreal Engine 4 now free for everybody to tinker with
- Singtel to trial test LTE-Advanced with Ericsson and Samsung
- Google announces plans to offer its own cellular network service at MWC 2015
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015