- Event Coverage
Anything happening at Mobile World Congress 2015, the largest mobile industry trade show of the year? Lots, apparently. We round up the key news and some interesting sights at the show floors. Enjoy and see you next year.
Announced in November last year, but currently only available in China, MWC 2015 is our first chance to get a closer look at Nokia's return to the device market: the 7.9-inch N1 tablet.
A 5.1-inch Quad HD display, an Exynos processor, up to 128GB storage, a metal frame and a glass back - the Samsung Galaxy S6 runs fast, looks good, and feels good. Here's our hands-on with it and its curved sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
Samsung showcases their next generation smart home appliances at the Southeast Asia Forum in Bangkok. The era of the smart home isn't just a pipe dream anymore.
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
With Sony, Olympus, and Canon all having major product launches in the very early part of the year, the question of what else would we find at Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (a.k.a. CP+) is always going to be asked. We’ve done our rounds at the show floor, and here are our top five sights at the show.
We went to HP's Mobility Press Briefing today and gleamed new information on HP's new products and what the company has in store for the future. Here are our picks on what you should be keeping your eye on.
Canon has just announced its third generation mirrorless camera – the EOS M3, and it comes with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF III technology.
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 and Gear IconX wireless ear buds leaked