- Event Coverage
Gaming has been a big theme across this year’s Computex and mechanical keyboards now seem to be the norm. However, these three boards offered just enough interesting features to stand out among the crowd.
Looking to get a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet will be at PC Show 2014, which will run from the 5th to 8th of June at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Without further ado, here's what we've so far.
Besides Gamer, Overclocking and Classic series, MSI announces a new Eco series catered for personal cloud, home and SMB server setups. Also showcases next generation DDR4 and USB 3.1 prototypes.
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
Prototype WD PCI Express hybrid drive benchmark spotted in the wild at Computex 2014 and appears to achieve the current gen SATA Express 1GB/s bandwidth utilization.
MSI has come a long way from being just a motherboard and graphics card brand. Their latest ultra-slim gaming notebooks can go toe to toe with the best in both performance and design.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
Not to be outdone on the display resolution wars, ASUS has just officially unveiled the ROG GX500 gaming notebook, which sports a 4K resolution display. Furthermore, it measures just 19mm thick and weighs just 2.2kg. Here’s a quick look at this sexy beast.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines