- Event Coverage
Covering three levels, and taking up 100,000 square feet, the superstore is said to house the biggest range of electrical, IT, furniture, and bedding products in Singapore.
Last year, Casio experimented with a concept camera design they termed the "freestyle" camera with a detachable module that allowed users to shoot from unexpected angles. They are now back with a much better and capable version - meet the Exilim FR100.
HardwareZone was at ISSE 2015 last week, and there were many cool gear that caught our attention. Here are a few more mainstream ones that you can probably afford if you save hard enough.
Happening now till November 29 at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2015 is the place to be at this time of the year if you're looking for the best IT and consumer electronics deals. Check out this article to know the best deals on offer before you head down!
To allow exhibitors and visitors to engage and experience the benefits of technology and the latest products, this year's Sitex will have four thematic zones: Smart Home / Smart Living, Adventure IT Arena, Gaming Ground, and SpotLight @ Sitex.
Going on a holiday, and looking for new gadgets to bring along? At this time of the year, your best bet is Sitex 2015, which will run from the 26th to 29th of November at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Here's what we've amassed so far.
After nailing down the form factor and the key feature set, Microsoft's main focus with the Surface Pro 4 is simply to make a better Surface Pro 3. And it has succeeded. Let's take a closer look.
The Oppo R7s is a 5.5-inch phablet powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and a whopping 4GB of RAM. It's also the first Android phone available in Rose Gold. We take a closer look.
The V10 is new, big, and beautiful, and I managed to sneak some time with it during a recent work trip to Seoul. This is what it’s like in real life.
If you’re a geek, chances are you care about how your geek obsession works and looks. We’re going to apply that same care to our washing machines today.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore