- Event Coverage
The greatest geek show on the planet is now on! Here's a compilation of what we've got to-date, but do check back often for more updates!
Heard about Razer's super compact and light Ultrabook that was launched at CES 2016? We check it out up-close, see how the Razer Core desktop companion graphics enclosure works and share our preliminary comments.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
The Nextbit Robin is possibly a revolutionary smartphone that re-imagines physical and software design like no other device. If you ever wanted a modern, carefree phone for the connected age, the Nextbit Robin encompasses this better than any others in the market. Find out why in our feature.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
With Star Wars now showing in cinemas, HP has unleashed its Star Wars Special Edition notebook. Available now, we checked it out to see if the Force is strong with this one.
At long last, the final judging event for Intel's Invent 50 competition has concluded. Whether it's amphibious drones, autonomous security robots, or medical technology, the finalists have got it all covered. Which team will walk away with S$10,000 and an internship with Intel?
Staying true to their roots, BlackBerry brings their physical keyboard, productivity suite, and security measures onto a 5.4-inch Android OS smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics
- Microsoft announces the Surface Studio, an AIO designed specially for content creators
- Microsoft Paint 3D is a cooler and more modern version of a classic app
- The next major Windows 10 release will be called the Creators Update
- Measure your body fat with the TomTom Touch fitness tracker
- Reminder: Samsung's Galaxy Note7 Exchange program starts today at 5PM