- Event Coverage
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
Leica adds a new system to its family of cameras, and it's an APS-C mirrorless camera. We share our first impressions from a media hands-on session after the jump.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
In this final installment of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2014 Editor's Choice articles, we pay tribute to the best products in the PC ecosystem, from CPUs to motherboards, to notebooks, storage and printers. Also, check out some photo and video highlights of the awards ceremony.
Lately, Aftershock rolled out its next-gen X and XG series gaming notebooks. Every machine now comes equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800M series GPU as well as a few other enhancements. We dive in to see what the refreshed X15S-V2 and XG13-V2 models have to offer.
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
Samsung earlier today announced the local pricing and availability of its latest U9000 curved UHD TV, U8500 flat UHD TV, and H8000 curved full HD smart TV. Of course, we've all the details.
Nikon invited us to a sneak peek at the upcoming addition to their Nikon 1 series - the J4, as well as their new do-it-all travel lens, the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm f3.5-6.3 VR. Check out more details within.
We were at the opening of TwoBro's new store at 112 Katong to check out some funky new gadgets including Fiio's new X5 high-resolution portable media player, an app-controlled LED lamp, Bluetooth-enabled light bulb speakers and more.
- Dimensions of Apple iPad Pro leaked, expect to see a 12.9-inch display
- Xiaomi to unveil 5.2-inch Mi 5 and 6-inch Mi 5 Plus in July?
- Windows 10 for PCs and Windows 10 for phones will not arrive at the same time
- Gigabyte 9 series motherboards now support 5th-generation Intel Core processors
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial (Updated)
- Thecus introduces 5-bay NAS solution that preserves data even in crash
- Sony announces launch of new wireless multi-room speakers
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview for Makers