- Event Coverage
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
Leica completes their line-up of cameras with the introduction of the new Leica SL, a 35mm full-frame format interchangeable lens camera. This is what it’s like to use one.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
Snap, click and that's it - an instant polaroid print. We take a quick look at Fujifilm’s latest Instax camera at the local launch.
The Intel Invent 50 contest provides a platform for local polytechnic and university students to devise innovative solutions to solve societal problems. Last month, the finalists attended a two-day boot camp to learn more about what goes into creating a working product. HWZ was the official media partner and we were there to watch these budding inventors at work.
There sure are a lot of PowerShot G-something X cameras suddenly. Check out what makes the G5 X different, and how it compares against the rest of Canon’s PowerShot G-series cameras.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
- Give your systems a Wi-Fi boost with ASUS's new USB-AC68 USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Reports of exploding Galaxy Note7 units forced Samsung to halt shipment in Korea
- The Lenovo Yoga Book has a touch-based keyboard that learns your typing style
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass SR+ for wearable devices
- Purported label of retail box confirms iPhone 7 moniker and Lightning EarPods
- Xiaomi's new robot vacuum cleaner costs less than S$400
- Razer’s new Firefly Cloth Edition mouse mat comes with RGB lighting
- Google has a new search feature for your installed Android apps