- Event Coverage
Taking advantage of the upcoming SG50 Jubilee celebrations, Google has opened a special pop-up experience featuring Google technologies designed to take visitors through a virtual tour of Singapore's rich history.
With Jurassic World reigniting the interest in dinosaurs all over again, there's no better time for an AR app like Oriinokards to release. We were invited to the game's global launch yesterday and here's what we found out.
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
ASUS has released details on the technology behind its custom graphics card offerings, providing insight on the design decisions and practical benefits behind its cards.
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
We scored some time with a pre-production Canon PowerShot G3 X and the limited edition SG50 PowerShot G7 X.
You probably seen photos of it and lusted after it, so is the MWE Lab Emperor 1510 workstation as outrageous as it looks? And is it worth the sticker price? We spent some time with it to find out.
Epson's flagship home theater projector finally makes it to Singapore and it packs a whole lot of new technology. How does it compare with similar classed competitors? We had a firsthand encounter to share our experience, which goes beyond just great image quality.
If there's one event of the year that raises awareness of the PC components and computing industry, that's got to be Computex. While there's more networking and mobile communications related verticals taking the limelight in recent years, computing, gaming and overclocking remain the core focus. If you missed out on some of our coverage, check out our combined spread here!
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer