- Event Coverage
Designed as half phone, half point-and-shoot compact camera hybrid, the Lenovo Vibe Shot boasts a 5-inch Full HD display, full aluminum frame, and a 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS and a unique tricolor LED flash. Is this the phone photography enthusiasts have been waiting for? We find out.
The Devialet Phantom is an exciting audio product that recently hit our shores, and we were invited to an exclusive media session to hear the difference for ourselves. Once you hear it, you'll only want more of it.
Cooler Master just held its "Make It Yours" seminar. Join us as we get up close and personal with some its innovative products that are targeted at the PC DIY community.
It's time to ditch SATA SSDs and embrace NVMe based drives if you're planning on a new rig. We sighted a few upcoming consumer and enterprise class NVMe SSDs at the Intel Developer Forum 2015 showcase and we've got them compiled in this article. So find out why you should upgrade and the upcoming choices!
Computing is no longer an Excel crunching task, but it happens everywhere, anywhere and all the time. As such, Intel has its sight set to personalize the compute experience with three guiding principles. Find out what they are and the interesting demo experiences that support Intel's new compute vision.
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
Yolk, the team behind the Kickstarter success Solar Paper, came to Singapore to give us a hands-on with their portable solar charger, with news on the finalized version of the product.
After many leaks, Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Note 5 at a press event today at New York City. Is this Note worth the wait? We go up close and personal.
Do you like the Galaxy S6 Edge, but wish that Samsung has made it bigger? Your calls are now answered as the Korean company has just unveiled the Galaxy S6 Edge+, a 5.7-inch smartphone with a screen that curves around the two sides. We go hands-on.
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer