- Event Coverage
Hot on the heels of the FiiO X1, is FiiO's X3 II, a pocket-sized High Resolution Audio portable media player that can also act as a USB DAC for your laptop or PC. We got a chance to have an exclusive first looks with the player, and we're pleased to be able to share it with you here.
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Apple has finally revealed more details about the Apple Watch - the company’s first foray into the wearable space. So what can it do? How much will it cost? When can I get my hands on it? We got the details and more inside.
Sony recently organized a media session for their NW-ZX2 high resolution audio player, and we were on hand to find out just what Mr Katsumasa Yoshioka, Electrical Design Leader for the Walkman NW-ZX2 (and Senior Electrical Engineer, Video & Sound Business Group, Sony Corporation) had to say.
Anything happening at Mobile World Congress 2015, the largest mobile industry trade show of the year? Lots, apparently. We round up the key news and some interesting sights at the show floors. Enjoy and see you next year.
Announced in November last year, but currently only available in China, MWC 2015 is our first chance to get a closer look at Nokia's return to the device market: the 7.9-inch N1 tablet.
A 5.1-inch Quad HD display, an Exynos processor, up to 128GB storage, a metal frame and a glass back - the Samsung Galaxy S6 runs fast, looks good, and feels good. Here's our hands-on with it and its curved sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
Samsung showcases their next generation smart home appliances at the Southeast Asia Forum in Bangkok. The era of the smart home isn't just a pipe dream anymore.
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones