- Event Coverage
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
Imagine a closet that actually cleans your clothes for you. Well, you don’t have to imagine it anymore — LG’s Styler does that, and it’s coming to Singapore next year.
With a life-sized X-wing fighter and a huge TIE fighter on display, interactive stations, free stuff, and even limited edition collectible plush toys, this festive period at Changi Airport is a dream come true for Star Wars fans. Find out what else you can expect and join the Resistance and the First Order!
The SG edition of Samsung Solve for Tomorrow 2015 saw students from local universities, polytechnics, and ITEs challenge themselves to devise innovative solutions for society's problems. Which teams' ideas got the judge's vote and walked away with the top prize of S$10,000 and a four-day study trip to Korea? Find out here!
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
Leica completes their line-up of cameras with the introduction of the new Leica SL, a 35mm full-frame format interchangeable lens camera. This is what it’s like to use one.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems