The Asian handset manufacturers made a strong showing at the 3GSM World Congress as well. Samsung, for one, launched quite a few devices in various shapes and sizes. Here is what we saw from them and others like LG and BenQ.
It's that time of year again where we pay a visit to the mobile mecca, the 3GSM World Congress. This is where deals are made and technologies are shown off, but more interestingly are the new mobile phones that were showcased. In our first part, we take a look at Nokia, Motorola & Sony Ericsson pavilions.
AMD welcomed the new year with a spanking new AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 processor. Based on the Toledo core, it's a dual-core processor clocked at 2.6GHz.
MacBook Pro, iMac with Intel Core Duo Processor, iPod Radio Remote, iWork '06, iLife '06 are some of the key announcements that were announced among a couple of other goodies at the Macworld Conference & Expo 2006 at San Francisco. Hop right in for the full coverage.
Bringing Asia Pacific's first ever water-cooled PC into the consumer market, NEC launched their new PowerMate DL T8000 w in a cold room fit for this icy king. How do you silence a performance PC into a mere whisper? NEC seems to have the answer.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE available in Singapore from August 2 for S$268
- Apple updates Macbook Pro with Retina Display line with lower prices
- ASUS announces local availability of ROG Maximus VII Formula motherboard
- Xiaomi's first batch of Mi 4 phones sold out in China under 40 seconds
- Cortana and Siri battle it out in Microsoft's latest ad
- Get reach quick with Canon's new high zoom compact cameras
- Drivers in the UK must surrender their mobile phones after an accident
- Google working with Motorola on a 5.9-inch Nexus phablet?