The Asian handset manufacturers made a strong showing at the 3GSM World Congress as well. Samsung, for one, launched quite a few devices in various shapes and sizes. Here is what we saw from them and others like LG and BenQ.
It's that time of year again where we pay a visit to the mobile mecca, the 3GSM World Congress. This is where deals are made and technologies are shown off, but more interestingly are the new mobile phones that were showcased. In our first part, we take a look at Nokia, Motorola & Sony Ericsson pavilions.
AMD welcomed the new year with a spanking new AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 processor. Based on the Toledo core, it's a dual-core processor clocked at 2.6GHz.
MacBook Pro, iMac with Intel Core Duo Processor, iPod Radio Remote, iWork '06, iLife '06 are some of the key announcements that were announced among a couple of other goodies at the Macworld Conference & Expo 2006 at San Francisco. Hop right in for the full coverage.
Bringing Asia Pacific's first ever water-cooled PC into the consumer market, NEC launched their new PowerMate DL T8000 w in a cold room fit for this icy king. How do you silence a performance PC into a mere whisper? NEC seems to have the answer.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Cooler Master announces new Resonar in-ear headphones
- Thermaltake expands Water 3.0 series with new Water 3.0 Ultimate cooling kit
- ViewQwest expands U.S. connectivity with New York point of presence
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage