What do the mega-blockbuster "Da Vinci Code" and Sony Ericsson have in common? We headed down to the new Cathay Theater to find out and not only did we see familiar phones on the movie set, but we were also fortunate to preview four of their coolest new phones and accessories!
HP unveiled five new business notebooks and two consumer notebooks recently at a special press preview at Seoul, South Korea. Hardware Zone was there to witness it all and has all the juicy details here.
ASUS is expanding its global presence and has decided to make Singapore its first overseas international headquarters. Today, www.hardwarezone.com takes a trip down to witness the official opening along with the arrival of a few luxury-class hardware.
For more than 3 years, AMD has been the official sponsor and technology partner for the world's fastest red racing group: the Scuderia Ferrari team. In this feature story, we'll take a deeper look at the technological partnership that has since yielded numerous victories for the Prancing Horse.
Today is the official launch of the 2006 World Cyber Games in Singapore and Intel kicked off the event at the National University of Singapore with a gaming galore and an all important message about Intel technology enabling entertainment and education globally.
We close off our IDF Spring 2006 updates with some insights into the enterprise arena, a look into how Intel brings the battle to AMD not only in the desktop space, but most aggressively in the server market. Lastly, if Formula 1 is a little too fast, we have one that is just sitting here.
Our final installment of our CeBIT Hannover 2006 coverage features products from MSI, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Corsair, A-DATA, iRiver, Toshiba, Sanyo and HIS. We also visited the WCG Euro Championship as well as an on-going case mod competition at the fair.
In this next part of our CeBIT Hannover 2006 coverage, we look at products from ASUS, asetek, BenQ, DFI, Highpoint, Intel, Pretec, Promise Technology, Samsung, SiS and Thermaltake.
In this third installment of our CeBIT Hannover 2006 tour, we bring you news from Cooler Master, Biostar, ECS and EPoX.
In today's CeBIT Hannover 2006 update, we will be looking at products from AOpen, Foxconn, NEC, MSI, OCZ, PowerColor, Razer, Shuttle, Silverstone and Kingmax.
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND