- Event Coverage
Showing off its latest mainstream P55 motherboards, MSI took the opportunity to demonstrate to local hardware enthusiasts the new features on these motherboards. Key among them is an auto overclocking utility - OC Genie, that looks to have succeeded beyond our expectations.
In our last report from IDF Fall 09, we discuss the future of televisions, Intel's latest Light Peak optical interconnect and pictures from the show including Larrabee and a laptop with four screens.
We had the privilege of previewing the upcoming Clarkdale processor in action at a closed door briefing earlier today. Besides getting a firsthand look, Intel also revealed some performance numbers. Check out how this new mainstream chip stacks up.
Intel unveiled their latest Core i7 mobile processors today at Intel Developer Forum. We have all the details here including some of the latest Core i7 laptop models from major brands.
We look at Intel's latest product roadmaps from the enterprise segment all the way down to netbooks. We reveal all the 32nm product changes and their expected availability.
Intel today extended Moore's Law by revealing the world's first 22nm working transistors. In addition, Intel also shared details of their new Atom netbook application store.
It was indeed nothing but HP at the PC giant's regional media event, which showcased its latest upcoming netbooks, notebooks and desktops. Among the gems spotted include the ENVY series of high-end luxury consumer notebooks, a new Ion-based Mini netbook and other ultra-slim notebooks. Find out more in the next few pages!
Had enough of the great offers from Comex 2009? We think not. So here's more for your consideration. And fret not, there's still time to grab all the offers from the likes of Samsung, ASUS, Canon and many more. So hop on in, and get enticed by our continuing mega coverage of Comex 2009.
Comex 2009 starts today! With over five floors at Suntec Singapore, it promises to be bigger than the previous show, with more gadgets and bargains for all. Team HardwareZone was at the show floors to get you the latest prices and deals. Here's the first part of our mega coverage!
While the Nokia Booklet 3G and N900 might have stolen the thunder at this year's Nokia World, there's more to come. We also stole a few peeks at the very 'secretive' Nokia N97 Mini and a new segmentation known as the X-series (formerly XpressMusic devices) consisting of the newly dubbed Nokia X3 and X6 devices.
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square