- Event Coverage
In this episode of our CES updates, we cover new technologies and showcases from Intel, DeviceVM, Kodak, Nokia, Lexar, Linksys, Sling Media and Transcend.
In our final installment of our CES 2008 coverage, we have a special focus on consumer electronics on the evolving home entertainment market and the many products from Sony, Samsung, LG and more that are raising the bar of technology. Don't miss this exciting finale to our CES 2008 series!
More exciting new gadgets and technologies straight from the show floors of CES, as we continue our coverage of booths belonging to aigo, AMD, Arctic Cooling, ASUS, Brother, dmedia and HP.
Part 3 of our CES show floor coverage continues with LG.Philips LCD showroom, as well as Booth coverage of D-Link, Genius, Mio, Kingmax, Seagate, SilverStone, Team, Thermaltake and Zalman.
In the second part of our CES show floor coverage, we cover exciting new entertainment gadgets, peripherals and other products from A-DATA, Audio Technica, Creative, Dell, Edifier, Garmin, Logitech, Philips and SanDisk.
Packed with some of the coolest gadgets and products, the Hardware Zone team braved through the sea of people to bring you our in-depth CES show floor coverage. In this first edition, we cover booths from Philips, Belkin, Cooler Master, Lenovo, Microsoft, Netgear and Sennheiser.
Sony showcased its latest range of LCD TVs, Handycam camcorders, a new Alpha DSLR camera and a bevy of other innovative products ranging from a rollicking robotic music player, a prototype 27-inch OLED screen and many more. So read on to get your fix of CES updates from the show floor at Las Vegas.
Motorola announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Soundbuzz just days into 2008. At the event, the Motorola ROKR E8 was simultaneously launched as well and the Hardware Zone team was at the scene to check out what's coming your way. So read on!
With just under a day to go before International CES 2008 kicks off, we caught some pre-CES action as Philips announced their new Design Collection with a little bit of a confident swagger. Check out Philips' new Ultimate Dream TV inside and many new lifestyle products to set the pace for the year to come.
Samsung grooved to the beat of the New Year by announcing five new mobile phones that would hit the retail channel within the first quarter of 2008. Lucky for you the Hardware Zone team was at the exciting launch event, so read on to see what's in store for you soon!
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines