- Event Coverage
Meet the 21st century microscope: A peek into the Monash CAVE2 immersive visualization facility powered by NVIDIA
We've been invited to this one-of-a-kind facility to witness first-hand how the CAVE2's visual processing prowess can help researchers solve real problems and witness a sneak peek of the facility using NVIDIA's latest Maxwell GPU powered Quadro M4000 graphics card.
Sony's latest flagship could be its biggest upgrade ever. The Xperia Z5 boasts a completely redesigned 23-megapixel camera with 0.03 second autofocus, a fingerprint scanner built into the power button and an innovative display memory cache that promises up to two days of battery life. We get a closer look.
We attended NVIDIA's Play the Future event expecting a new mobile GPU, but what we got instead was a desktop GPU that's now also a 'mobile' GPU. More details inside!
The Leica S recently got an update, moving to CMOS technology for its super-sized sensor and the company recently held a session for members of the media to find out what the fuss was all about.
Epson held an event in conjunction with Mercedes AMG Petronas to show off some of the technology they're using to aid the racing team in their collaboration. Find out how Epson's tech fits the team's needs.
At the Synology 2016 Conference in Singapore, Synology unveiled its plans for the future, including an updated NAS operating system, a couple of new NAS devices, and its first ever router!
Remember when we were all waiting for Apple to unveil its vision for the smartwatch and it ended up looking like, well... all the other smartwatches that had come before it? I think Samsung just created the smartwatch we've been waiting for.
It's that time of the year again! STGCC is back and after missing out on last year's show, we decided to return to STGCC this year to catch up on the latest (and greatest) toys that money can buy!
Missed Apple's iPhone 6s unveiling? Too long, didn't read? No worries, we've got you covered! Here's your five point summary of everything Apple launched.
The biggest companies in tech have descended on Berlin this weekend to showcase their latest products, gadgets and innovations at IFA 2015. Here's just some of the things that caught our eye.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button