- Event Coverage
Dell showcased a full range of Alienware systems and gaming hardware at an event yesterday, held to commemorate Alienware's 20th year in the high-performance PC business.
The latest flagship headphones from Focal have arrived in Singapore, and we were lucky enough to score a quick listening session with both of them. Here are our early first impressions of the Utopia and Elear.
ASUS just unveiled its latest range of computing and mobile devices, just in time for the holiday shopping season. This includes products like the ZenBook 3, its slimmest and most stylish notebook yet, and the Transformer 3 Pro, a veritable challenger to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Hop in for more details!
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
LG's newest flagship smartphone, the V20, will be coming to Singapore on 5th November for S$998. The V20 sports a bevy of high-end pro-sumer features, including a Hi-Fi Quad DAC with speakers tuned by B&O, an HD Audio Recorder, and front and rear wide-angle lens cameras. We take a closer look.
Epson launches 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U 3LCD laser projector; aims to make significant inroads into the high-brightness segment
Like the EB-L1000 series, the 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U is designed for large venue applications, including concert halls, giant exhibition rooms, and outdoor signage.
Huawei brought our staff on a campus tour around their Shenzhen headquarters, and we left with a better understanding on how exactitude and aesthetics is a step up from competence.
Google is serious about self-branding their new Pixel smartphones, which is a move away from the Nexus strategy we are familiar with so far. Find out more about their new handsets, strategy and other updates from Google.
Four drones by Parrot, fit for a wide range of enthusiasts, will come to Singapore this Friday. They sure pack a slew of cool features - hop in to check them out.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8