- Event Coverage
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
ASUS has released details on the technology behind its custom graphics card offerings, providing insight on the design decisions and practical benefits behind its cards.
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
We scored some time with a pre-production Canon PowerShot G3 X and the limited edition SG50 PowerShot G7 X.
You probably seen photos of it and lusted after it, so is the MWE Lab Emperor 1510 workstation as outrageous as it looks? And is it worth the sticker price? We spent some time with it to find out.
Epson's flagship home theater projector finally makes it to Singapore and it packs a whole lot of new technology. How does it compare with similar classed competitors? We had a firsthand encounter to share our experience, which goes beyond just great image quality.
If there's one event of the year that raises awareness of the PC components and computing industry, that's got to be Computex. While there's more networking and mobile communications related verticals taking the limelight in recent years, computing, gaming and overclocking remain the core focus. If you missed out on some of our coverage, check out our combined spread here!
Computex wrapped up last weekend, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2015. This time, we've got a video too!
With NVIDIA's recent launch of their GeForce GTX 980 Ti and new developments in the gaming and VR scene, they decided it's time to meet our local hardware enthusiasts and share the good work they've been putting out as of late. Yesterday, NVIDIA execs from Taiwan flew down for a special invite-only event to do just that, so here's what went down.
- Angry Birds 2 now available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages