- Event Coverage
A 5.1-inch Quad HD display, an Exynos processor, up to 128GB storage, a metal frame and a glass back - the Samsung Galaxy S6 runs fast, looks good, and feels good. Here's our hands-on with it and its curved sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
Samsung showcases their next generation smart home appliances at the Southeast Asia Forum in Bangkok. The era of the smart home isn't just a pipe dream anymore.
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
With Sony, Olympus, and Canon all having major product launches in the very early part of the year, the question of what else would we find at Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (a.k.a. CP+) is always going to be asked. We’ve done our rounds at the show floor, and here are our top five sights at the show.
We went to HP's Mobility Press Briefing today and gleamed new information on HP's new products and what the company has in store for the future. Here are our picks on what you should be keeping your eye on.
Canon has just announced its third generation mirrorless camera – the EOS M3, and it comes with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF III technology.
Three years after the EOS 5D Mark III, Canon has announced the EOS 5DS and 5DSR. We tell you what else is new besides their incredibly high-res 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
- Google announces plans to offer its own cellular network service at MWC 2015
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band