- Event Coverage
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
Campus Game Fest 2016 is happening over at ITE College Central this weekend. Here's a look at some of the highlights (other than a schedule packed with gaming competitions) from the weekend's agenda.
Palit held a special event at the Hood Bar and Cafe at Bugis+ yesterday to mark the launch of its GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock series cards, a brand new line-up that offers even better performance than its JetStream cards.
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
Even without new hardware announcement, Apple had a very convincing and exciting software update across the entire Apple ecosystem. "Emojification" is just one of the new things that happened, but hop in and find out every new update from Apple at WWDC 2016!
Still up? Join us as we give you the latest updates from the Apple WWDC 2016, live from the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco!
Computex wrapped up last weekend, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2016. And we didn't forget the video.
Join us for live keynote updates from Lenovo Tech World 2016 at The Masonic, San Francisco at 10AM PST, 9 June (1AM Singapore Time, 10 June)
Computex has got to be every component geek's favorite event of the year, with a bonanza of gaming hardware, laptops, and of course, components. If you haven't had the time to catch up, we've compiled a spread of the key highlights from ASUS over the past week in Taipei.
The 26th edition of the PC Show is now happening at the Singapore Expo, from today June 2 to Sunday June 5. Want to know what are some of the products and deals that caught our eye when we combed the show floors earlier today? Well, you've come to the right place! Buy, buy, buy!
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch
- Samsung may adopt iPhone-styled home button for better fingerprint recognition
- These could be the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*