Another week, another round of deals. Why not chase away those back-to-work blues with some much-needed retail therapy? Here's what caught our eye this week.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Apple iPhone SE, we find out who's offering the best deal.
To love where you work is not something everyone can say with conviction or in truth. The exception to that would be Twitter – where they make it very possible to fall for, and stay in love with the work they do.
If you had the chance to speak to anyone at Tableau, you'll quickly realize that the makers of data visualization are big on teamwork. Find out what else we discovered when visiting their local office.
Grab is a social startup that believes that its services can help improve the lives of both passengers and drivers. It also happens to be one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in the region. We headed down to their office to find out what makes them tick.
Nap rooms? Massage services? A fully-stocked pantry? Garena's got it all. After hearing so much about it, we knew we just had to head down to check the place out for ourselves.
If you have an Apple Watch you'll be familiar with the Activity app, which helps remind you to stand, move around and exercise daily. Now take it to the next level with these apps for better health, fitness and mindfulness.
Superheroes are coming to the big screen faster than a speeding bullet, and there’s no stopping them. Just how did it come to this?
With its new Snapdragon 820 SoC making its way into just about every flagship device to be launched in the first half of 2016, Qualcomm is on track to leave behind all the unhappy memories of 2015. Here's what you need to know about Qualcomm's latest super chip.
The long weekend is almost here, and what better way to finish off the week than with a fresh round of deals?
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470